// When shit hits the fan .//

Teyana P.O.V

"Stop Aug I gotta go meet my sister , she's waiting on me " I said as August had me pinned against the door kissing on my neck.

"All she wanna do is make you watch your niece while she goes out and parties . She need to stay in the house and watch her child sometime " he mumbled in my neck still planting kisses on it.

"Whatever she does is her business" I responded. He looked up at me and sighed . "T why don't you tell her how you feel ? You always holdin shit in . You know your angry that she always dumps her daughter on you like your her mother." He said

I stood there looking down. August was telling the truth . I always told him how I felt , my sister got pregnant when she was 16 & I was 8. She would always have my father watch us while she went out.

But when I turned 15 my father was too old he couldn't do things for himself so my sister put him in a home and I was left to watch my niece 24/7. I had to get a job and buy her diapers or clothes and food when my sister got layed off her job.

She recently been messing around with this boy and been all up under him so much I barely see her. She gets her daughter from school and brings her to the house for me to watch her and then goes out.

My niece is 10 now and she is so use to the routine that she doesn't quiet care anymore. "August she won't listen to me so I'm gonna save my breath. " I grabbed my purse off his bed and turns to walk out.

He slowly grabbed my wrist. "Babe I'm sorry! I just hate to see you hurting. Just promise me you'll try to talk to her bout how you feeling . For me?" He said pouting . I sighed and nodded my head knowing I couldn't say no to that face . He pecked my lips and then I headed out his house heading home.

I walked into the house that my sisters boyfriend pays rent for and spotted my sister roughly Putting things in her purse. "ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU CAME !" she yelled as she zipped up her purse .

"Listen can I talk to you ?" I asked softly trying to figure out what I would say and how I would say it . "Hurry up your already making me late "

"Late for what Tia?" I asked now frustrated. " it's not like your going out there to find a job. Your going to hang out with your worthless ass baby daddy /boyfriend who influences you to leave your daughter with me 24/7"

"Listen ! That worthless ass baby daddy /boyfriend pays the rent in this house, food in that fridge and that bed you sleep on. So think about shit before you say it . " she yelled . "Tia you really need to stop going out , I watch your daughter more than you as if she was my daughter . I didn't lay down and get pregnant YOU DID ! Why am I LEFT WITH THE Consequences?" I asked tears streaming down my face .

"BECAUSE YOUR MY SISTER TEYANA! You should be willing to help me no matter what ! I have business I need to handle and if I don't handle it non of us will be safe . Your the only one I trust to watch her and she loves you . Please do this for me ?" She pleaded .

I shook my head . "No ! I'm not doing it after tonight I'm not watching her anymore . So whatever business you got yourself in. You better get yourself out of it tonight " I walked into the living room where my niece was on the floor playing on her laptop.

I sat on the couch and started typing on my phone. Tia walked in and walked over to her daughter . "I'll hopefully be back later okay babe ?"

"Okay ma" Zendaya said as she was still focused on her laptop . "I love you Zen" " I love you too." She kissed her forehead . And stood up.

She looked at me and I rolled my eyes at her . "I love you T" she said with sad eyes . "Prove it " I said as I stood up and walked to the kitchen.