Dreaming of a happiness

A month later ...
August P.O.V
I walked into Brittany's photo shoot looking around at everything as she was taking pictures. T told me about how Brittany been acting a month ago and I decided to take my day off to talk to her before I forget and T beat my ass .

When she spotted me she cheesed from ear to ear and hopped off the bed she was posing on.

" 5 minute break" she said to her crew and they nodded . She walked over to me all smiles .

" hey Mr. Baby daddy , we can talk in my wardrobe room" she said as she walked past me .

I nodded following her trying my hardest not to stare too hard. It was hard tho , she was walking around in some sexy ass lingerie and I couldn't help it.

We finally got into her room and closed the door . She sat down on her stool .

" you can sit if you want " she said pointing to the couch . I sighed as I sat .

" so you said you wanted to talk ? What about ?" She asked as she folded her right leg onto her left , not bothering to put a robe on .

" before I say anything can you ...um... Put something over all of ...that" I said as I motioned with my hands .

She laughed ," oh what lil Auggie can't handle a naked women anymore ?" She teased as she stood up and grabbed her robe from off the door .

" not that just my lady wouldn't want me in here with you naked " I said clearing my throat . I noticed when I mentioned my lady she slightly rolled her eyes. She sat back down and gave me her full attention.

" okay I'm here because my girl feels like you been making side moves at me trynna get at me , and she doesn't appreciate the disrespect " I said

She giggled a little , " she sent you up here to fight her own battles ?"

" no , but me being her man it's my job to put you in check . If these allegations are true ." I said hoping she would deny them

" they are in fact and I don't so much care for what insecurities your little girlfriend has " she said as she winked at me

" look Brittany what we had is in the past I love my girl ." I sighed

" mm I know , like how you loved India right ? And look how that ended .... August we were meant for each other , me having your baby was confirmation to that statement . So I don't know why you want to keep playing these games . In the end I always win " she smirked

" Brittany we had a little fling . We was never even in a relationship--"

" exactly which explains why I need my turn . You never gave me the chance to show you how a relationship with me will go . Once you get a Brit you never think What If"

I sighed running my hands down my face . She clearly wasn't getting the point that I didn't want her . I stood up off the couch .

" look I got a Fiance and you need to stop making moves on me , you ain't gonna get nowhere .My girl told me she wanted to have my third baby and i think its half because of you. I don't appreciate that you making my girl feel insecure. Since you can't cooperate Ima need you to drop Xaria off at my moms crib and I'll pick her up from there . We need as much distance as possible" I sighed

" you can't run from what's meant to be August " she smirked as she bit her lip.

I walked to the door and headed out upset that this chick was really plotting on me . Things bitches do for the dick.
---------------------------------------------
Teyana P.O.V