Realizing the truth

ANNOUNCEMENT :  I changed the person that's playing nori in the story . Go back in the other pictures if you wanna see her .

*******************************************

Teyanna P.O.V

" what we doing outside the hospital ?" August asked as we met up outside the hospital .

" umm Nori was rushed here come on " I said in a panic making my way into the hospital . He was right on my tail as we took the elevator up to the 5 the floor

I walked towards my therapist office with him right behind me not having a clue of what's really about to happen .

I opened the door to her office and August looked at me and sucked his teeth .

" why you lie for ?" He rolled his eyes about to walk away .

I grabbed him arm . " looks August we need to talk and my therapist thought it would be a good idea for us to talk with her . Plus you can't say you don't need it " I frowned

" man ...."

" if you love me you'll do it " I blurted out

He looked at me then to my therapist . " fine "

I clapped my hands . " now that's progress "

" I was gonna stay anyway cause I told Lauren I was gonna go to therapy " he said plopping down in the couch .

" I take back the idea of you making progress "

---------------

" so Teyanna tells me you have another daughter with a different women " my therapist asked .

He scratched his head nodding . " uhh yea "

" what's her name ?"

" Xaria ..... She's 5" he smiled to himself .

" I see she makes you happy " she said as she wrote things down on her notepad

"Yea she's my world , just like Nori" he said

"What about her mother ?"

He sighed rubbing the top of his head . " what you mean ?"

" what is you guys relationship ?"

"She's my baby momma " he shrugged

The room was filled with uncomfortable silence . August stared out the window as I stared at the side of his face . And the therapist looked at him.

"She was my best friend . Ummmmm we just have some history " he sighed scratching his head

" may I ask about this history ? If it's not too much " she asked leaning in .

He sighed and looked over at me . I quickly looked down at my hands making sure to not make eye contact .

" we were best friends and umm ..... She was dating a dude that was ... He was just fucked up. He beat her and the same shit happend to my mother . So I protected her and I got rid of that guy for her . "

" what happened after you got rid of him?"

" uhhhhh" he cleared his throat sitting up in his seat . " we started messing around . We were never in a relationship but we would fuck from time to time. Until I met my ex "'