// family is everything //

August P.O.V

I stood there looking in his eyes mad he brought up the death of my brother. Way back in NOLA. When my brother Mel and I were in the game we were working for G. That night when my brother got shot and died I wanted to quit. I was gon stop running the street, but he had told me he'd handle what happened to my brother. He had found out who killed my brother and handled them like he said. He had said I owed him and I did, I started selling for him and I became the best seller given that I felt like he had my back after what he did for my brother. Then when my momma and I got into it when she found out I was till selling after my brother's death and she kicked me out, I knew I had to stop what I was doing. later, on I found out he had my brother set up to get killed but he didn't know I found out. I low-key was waiting on the day I saw him again.

"man don't you ever let me hear my brothers name come out your mouth." I gritted through my teeth.

"Yung' you know I helped kill those boys that killed your brother so you owe me " he smiled at me as he took another puff from his cigar.

"nigga I don't owe you shit "

"a little hostile are we ?" he asked

I turned around and nodded towards Sneak causing him to nod towards the truck we came in. two men hopped out and walked over to me with sneak. I looked at G and now I was the one smirking.

"see what you ain't know is that I know you were the one that set my brother up. you were the one that got my brother killed. you thought my brother stole from you when he didn't. it was Q. so you set up the wrong nigga, and looks like jokes on you cause you just dug yourself into a deeper hole." I shook my head

"okay okay, listen Yung' just listen" he pulled the cigar out of his mouth.

"what?" I said getting aggressive.

"I'm ain't mean to kill your brother. my bad I ain't know. "

"well too bad for you, your words can't bring my brother back . " and just like that Sneak offed this nigga. he had the silencer on the gun so it ain't sound soo loud and he turned around and shot the bodyguard they held hostage.

"we gon clean this shit up for you Yung " one of the niggas said and I nodded dapping them up. Me and sneak hopped in the car and was out. we pulled up to the crib and hopped out heading in the crib. the house was dark but that's what I was expecting given the fact that it was nearly 3 am.

"ima get some sleep, but we always got chu Yung " he said dapping me up one more time before making his way to the guest room.

"love you bro " I said

"love you too" he said

I made my way to my bedroom and as I walked in I spotted Teyanna sleep on the bed with Xaria, Nori, and Zya all in the bed with her. They ain't leave no space for me. I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of it posting it to Instagram captioned it, " Why I love coming home ...❤️"

I pulled off my sweater, sneakers and pants and picked up Zya I laid down in the little space placing Zya on my chest as I dozed off to sleep.

Teyanna P.O.V

I woke up to my whole family in my bed. I had Noris feet in my face and Xarias head on my stomach. I turned to my left and Zya was laying peacefully on August chest. it was soo adorable. i took a picture and saved it to upload it later. I rolled out the bed making sure not to wake any of them.

I brushed my teeth before walking downstairs to get started on breakfast. today was the last day Xaria is gonna be here given that it's Sunday and school was tomorrow, so I decided to wake them up with breakfast then maybe go to sky zone for a few hours.

I cooked bacon, eggs, sausage, and waffles given they were Xaria and Nori's favorite. Just as I was making the table, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I was greeted by Nori rubbing her eyes and Xaria carrying a smiling Zya. I grabbed Zya out of her hands as she looked like she was struggling carrying her.

"You guys ready to eat ?" I smiled at the too

"YESSS!" they both cheered sitting down at the table. I placed Zya in her high chair and went into the kitchen to make their plates. I put their plates in front of them and they dug in. I placed a few small pieces of sausage and eggs in front of Zya in her high chair. As i walked back into the kitchen August was coming down the stairs shirtless with some basketball shorts on.

He walked behind me as I made his plate and kissed my neck wrapping his arms around my waist.

"here's ya plate " I handed to him. he grabbed it out my hand and walked into the dining room with the kids. I grabbed my plate and joined them.

We just sat there eating in silence for a few.

"so you guys wanna go to sky zone today ?" I asked

"Yesss!" they both nodded once again.

"are you gonna go too daddy ?" Xaria asked biting into her bacon

"yea I ain't gotta be in the studio " he said eating his eggs.

I smiled a little to myself at the idea that he was actually gonna spend time with us. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I immediately got up forgetting that Sneak and his boys were here. I walked into the kitchen and started making their plates.

"Goodmorning " two of the boys said as i quickly hugged them and handed them their plates. Sneak walked in wrapping his dreads in a pony tail.

"Goodmorning sister in law " Sneak cheesed hugging me kissing me on the cheek.

"good morning " I cheesed handing him his plate of food. he followed the boys into the dining room to eat.

Nori and Xaria both walked into the kitchen placing their plates into the sink.

"All done mommy " Nori said whipping her mouth.

"okay both of you go get dressed and brush ya teeth so we can go " they nodded and raced each other upstairs. I washed their dishes and placed them in the cabinet before walking into the dining room and grabbing my plate off the table. I placed it in the sink and went to get Zya out her high chair.

"aye baby, what time we going to Sky zone ? " aug asked

"about 2 when the kids are dressed "

"ight " I grabbed Zya and walked up the stairs to make sure the kids were getting dressed.

------------------------------------

August P.O.V.

"so everything good from last night ?" I asked the two boys that stayed back to clean up the aftermath. They nodded as they dug into their food.

"ight thanks ..... for protecting my family, " I said nodding towards all them.

"aye Yung what I tell you? we family " he said dapping me.

"I know I know" I laughed a little. The doorbell rung and I hopped up walking over to it. I pulled it open without looking in the peephole. I was greeted by a few officers and I lowly sighed.

"August Alsina?" they asked, I nodded my head looking between the two.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Antoine McColister, Anything you say or do will..."Everything they were saying to me was in one ear out the other. I saw Teyanna at the door crying with all my daughters.

"aye ima meet you down there Aug, " Sneak said hopping in my car.

i got pushed in the back of the police car knowing i needed to say anything to get me out of going to jail and leaving T to raise my daughters alone.

------------------------------

Early This Morning, the Singer August Alsina was arrested at His home in Buckhead. They Claimed He Was Convicted of the murder of 28-year-old Antoine McColister. They are still under investigation but August is being held under arrest With bail of 2 thousand dollars.

*********************************************************************

August in the MM