// Two wrongs dont make a right //

Excuse mistakes

Teyanna P.O.V

1 month later ...

" what did you need to talk about that was so important that you had to drive to my house at 3 in the morning ?" I yawned as me and Lauren sat at my dinning room table drinking hot chocolate .

She sat there silent playing with her cup.

" I mean I could just g-"

" I'm pregnant " she blurted out

I was token back. Did she just say what I thought she said ? Pregnant ?

" are you positive ?"

She nodded ," I took a at home test and it said positive so then I made an appointment and the doctor confirmed it. I'm 3 weeks pregnant " she sighed

" well did you tell Jay?" I asked

" no , I don't know how he's gonna take it . I mean we didn't really plan on having a baby right now . We are still planning this wedding. & I know Kings 8 but he's still a baby too me and I don't wanna make him feel less important if a baby is added "

"If? You are not aborting this baby Lauren . You hear me?"

She nodded her head whipping tears .

"Listen I love you and Ima be here for you and my niece as long as I'm alive . This will be a new step into you and Jay's relationship but I think you guys are ready for this . Y'all have been together for two years it okay ."

She nodded her head as she started cryin. I grabbed her in a hug.

" Thank you so much " she cried into my chest .

------------------
Next day
Jay P.O.V

I was sitting downstairs in my man cave playing 2k with King when we heard the front door close .

" KING ! BABE!?"

" CAVE!" I yelled to her .

A few seconds later I heard her coming down the stairs. She plopped down on the couch next to me .

" NOTHING BUT NET !!" King yelled as he scored on my team.

I laughed and Lauren rubbed the top of my head . She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

" gotta talk to you " she licked my ear and I automatically paused the game .

I cleared my throat.

" umm King uhh.."

" mommy gotta talk to daddy real quick . Go make sure you got your stuff ready for basketball practice " he nodded running up the stairs .

"Mmmmm so what you had to talk about " I said flipping her over kissing her lips.

"No babe it's serious " she whined

I sat up sighing , "wassup?"

" so I went to the doctors a few days ago ..."

I nodded telling her to continue .

" and I'm pregnant three weeks. To be exact " she smiled

" you serious ?" She nodded

I sat up with my hands on my knees smiling . I covered my mouth with my hands just taking it all in. I was having a kid.

I turned around and wrapped my hands around her waist rubbing her stomach .

" my baby is having my baby " I smiled .