// When You Cant Help But Tell The Truth //

6 Years Later.

Teyana P.O.V

Nobody knows what I go through
Wish you could put yourself inside my shoes
You got friends that ain't friends no more
They don't understand the life I chose
See the money and the fame
It can hurt everything you love
Got some people that depend on me
And I can't give up
They don't know what I'm going through

I sang the words to the song that played throughout the store as I folded the shirts on display. "Girl you must love you some Alsina , you always know the lyrics to his songs " my co worker Lauren said as she walked by me .

" it just keeps me motivated , I like the lyrics not the dude " I said as I rolled my eyes. I worked at a store names Micheal Kors, he is a high top designer and I hope to be able to be like him one day . Micheal Kors sell everything from purses and wallets to dresses and shoes. I was gonna be big like him But first you must  start from the bottom.

It was 5:30 pm on a Saturday . I had three more hours until it was time to close and I was just dreaming about laying in bed when I got home. I was kicked outta my thoughts when I heard the doors chime .

I quickly walked over to her giving my best sales person cap on. "Goodevening ma' am is there anything I could help you with today or are you just browsing ?" I asked .

Her makeup was on point she was gorgeous . Everything she was carrying was name brand and you could tell she was a big fan of Mr. Kors . She had a handsome little boy on her hipp, who I assumed was her son.

"Actually yea , I spotted a bright red  Micheal Kors  wristlet here two days ago . Do you guys still have it ? " I nodded my head as I guided her to our wristlet section. "Here you are we just had token it out the window"

She nodded an examined it . "Are you shopping for a special occasion or just a treat yourself day ?" She placed her son down from her hip. " my Boyfriend forgot our  anniversary yesterday so he's allowing me to buy anything I want today before he takes me out ."

I bit my lip. "Dang an anniversary , I know the perfect smack in the face to him for forgetting " I said thinking about the new dress that we had just put on the rack . "Really ?" She started smiling.i nodded .

She followed me to the back of the store in the dress aisle and I picked up the new dress. "Omg I love it , this must be new cause I stay on my Kors fashion and I haven't seen this " I nodded "yea we just put it on the rack today "

She looked at the price tag and beamed with joy. "This will do the trick " we high fives eachother . We walked to the register with her son just playing with his pacifier staring out the class Windows.

I scanned her items . "Your total will be $11,334. 50 " she pulled out a black card and swiped it . " oh he has a black card he must be pretty big" I said bagging her items . "Yea he's a singer " I nodded while I ripped off her receipt and placed it in her bald handing it to her .

"Thank you for shopping here, have a good day & don't forget to come back and tell me the expression he gave you when he seen how much you spent " I said laughin. "Oh trust me girl I'll be back , thank you for your help" she gave me a high five again and then picked up her son and walked out.

Just two more hours I said to myself .

----------------------------
August P.O.V