// Things aint always what they seem //

Zendaya P.O.V

"He's your what?" My dad asked as he looked between the both of us .

I cleared my throat. " umm.... My boyfriend "

He looked at Trevor and then me and started smiling. Trevor was still standing up next to my dad and my dad  nodded towards the door.

They both walked out and I just stood there not knowing what to do. August and Teyana just stared at me.

-------
Trevor P.O.V

I walked with her dad put the house and e closed the door behind him. He had me pinned against the door in no time. My feet were dangling in ye air and his face was two inches away from mine.

" what your intentions with my daughter ? Huh ? You just here for sex , then it ain't happening captain" he said spitting all in my face

I shook my head viciously , " no no sir , i really love Zendaya . She's been my BESTFRIEND every since we started high school. "

He looked me up and down giving me a mean grill.

" where you going to college ?" He asked slowly placing me back on the floor.

I slowly dusted off my sweater collecting myself . " I wanna go to Morehouse sìr"

He nodded his head a little impressed . " what do you wanna major in ?"

" music, and fashion . I wanna be either a producer or be a fashion designer /model "

He nodded his head agin. Then he sat down on the steps . " look , Zendaya lost her mom when she was just really young and I just don't want to see my baby hurt like I've seen her hurt . I'm not playing with you Triven ! You better not hurt my daughter or I'll come looking for you "

I slowly nodded my head . " Names Trevor sir ."

" that's what I said , now Come on trevin before they think I killed you "

I stood up with him walking in the house  shaking my head . That went way better then I though it would go seeing how he hemmed me up.

--------
Next day
Teyana P.O.V

I was at work finishing up cleaning the front of the store when my phone began to ring. L

I walked over to it seeing that Nori's school was calling me .

" hello?"

" hello am I speaking to the mother of Nori Alsina ?"

I got worried ," yes this is she , is everything okay ?"

" umm Mrs. Alsina Nori had an accident in which we had to call the ambulance . She will be heading to Atlanta medical as we speak "

Everything she said went through my ear and in seconds I was hopping out my car running into the hospital.

" hello imm where is the room my daughters in I need to see my daughter "

"Ima need to to calm down . Breath ma'am " she said as she took deep breaths causing me to do the same .

" now what's your daughter name ?" She asked as she sat down looking at her computer .

" Nori Alsina " she clicked a few things

" room 134 just turn this corner and t will be the 4th room down " I nodded as I started jogging down the hallway.