//Realizing your in the wrong is one thing but admitting it is the challenge//

Lauren P.O.V

I sat in the living room flicking through channels . Last nights argument kept replaying in my head and I was still not talking to my mother . They were leaving today and I was honestly ready for her too.

I heard the kids coming down the stairs .

"NENE!!!" I yelled my little brother and sister yelled

I stood up grabbing them into a hug .

" hey babes "

" Daddy said we leaving today .... I don't wanna leave I wanna stay with you "

" I know I wish you could stay . But you gotta go back to LA .... For school " they both nodded as they went to go sit down on the couch.

My dad came downstairs with their bags . And walked out the door putting them in the car . He came back and gave me a hug .

" aye you two go sit in the car" he said to my lil sis and brother . They nodded running off to the car .

" come sit " he said walking over to my couch .
I sighed following him and sitting down

" look I know your mother is a handful and she hasn't been the most supportive . But I'm proud of you y--"

" wait what ?" I asked confused

" I'm proud that you stood up for yourself against your mother . All last night after the argument she cried . She knew you deserved better . She needed you to yell at her like that for her to realize how she's been acting " he said smiling .

Before I could respond we heard my mom coming down the stairs .

" well I'ma heat up the car " he said standing up and giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek before leaving .

Me and her stood there in awkward silence . I was waiting for her to talk and she didn't . I started heading to the kitchen till she stopped me .

" I'm sorry " she sighed

" your sorry ? That all I get . You treated Teyanna Wayy better than me and she don't even your daughter " I said rolling my eyes .

" listen , I didn't mean to make you feel like I didn't love you on purpose . It's just you told me Teyana's story and she needed someone . She needed... A mother and I was willing to be there for her . I grew up just like her. My mother wasn't in my life either but look how I treated you . Last night I felt just like my mother and I'm truly sorry . Your my princess you have to know that . I don't wanna be the reason that you disappear from this family for another three years . "

" I wanna meet my second grandson okay ?" She said reaching for my hand

" okay mom " I said whipping tears I didn't know I had until they fell .

" I love you sweetie don't push me away . " she grabbed me into a hug that I for sooo long missed . I melted right in her arms .

---------------

Teyana P.O.V

" so do you still like hate me or whatever ?" August asked As he ate his fries

We decided on taking the girls Nori and Xaria out to get some good , given that this McDonald had a playground area inside . The girls ran right to it and started playing .

" I never hated you " I sighed sipping my frappe .

" it felt like it... You hurt my feelings having me look crazy outside ya house everyday ."