//When he decides getting over his fear is better than losing her forever //

Excuse mistakes

August P.O.V

"Ma I want to marry her I'm just scared. What if I'm not a good husband ?" I said venting to my mother. She had called me over to talk about why I still haven't purposed to Teyana .

"August you can't put her dreams on hold because of your fear. She is probably scared too . She also has never been a wife so she's gonna be learning just like you."

" I know your saying this because your father left us. But Teyana never knew her mom & she's still willing to try to be a wife to you. you should notice that and take a chance with her. Falling in love and even getting married is all about taking a chance. loving someone is taking a chance and giving someone the chance to break your heart but trusting them not to. "

I sat there taking in everything my mom was saying . I think it was time to marry Teyana, she has never given me a reason not to trust her. Shes been riding with me since we was 15 even when i gave up. I have a women most men would die for and i think it times for  me to show her how much i appreciate her.

" ight Ma i hear you. . . .  ima -ima do it " i said standing up from off the couch.

she stood up with me, giving me a hug. " aww im soo proud of you my boy is growing up . you know i love you and only want whats best for you right ?"

i nodded my head, " yea , i love you too Ma" i bent down and hugged her kissing her cheek. then walked out her house .

i sat in the car for a few mintues contemplating on how i should purpose to Teyana. I pulled my phone out my pocket and called Lauren.

"hello?' she said on the other line

" Yo i need your help , i need you to come with me somewhere ..where you at ?" i asked

" umm im at my place, "

"ight ill be there in 15 be outside " i hung up the phone and started the car pulling off.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Teyana P.O.V

" you like the water baby ?" i said as me and Nori spent a day at the beach.

It was a nice day in Atlanta and me and Nori decided on spending a day out while August had errands to run.

"Look you see the wave baby !" I said pointing to the big wave coming our way. I was glad to see my baby having fun, looking like it was the time of her life .

Me being done with this water scene , I picked her up and started walking towards our belongings .

" you hungry mamas ?" I asked her

She stared at me nodding her head . I went into the picnic basket and pulled out a hand and cheese sandwich and some grapes .

" you want this or this ?" I asked sticking out the two foods .

She stood up and wobbled over to me pointing to the grapes . I opened the plastic back and sat her down on the towel sitting in front of her .