// We all need someone when we down , //

Excuse mistakes

Teyana P.O.V

"Are you sure your okay ? " Lauren asked me as we walked into the hotel in Florida .

I told her what August said the other day and she went ballistic . She wanted to go beat his ass but I was honestly over it .

" yea I'm fine Laur ." I walked over to my bed and placed a sleeping Nori in it .

I sat down on the bed and picked up my phone to look at the time when it started ringing . It was August once again. He's been calling me non stop and honestly i could care less.

" it him again ?" Lauren asked while walking into my room.

I nodded my head .

" I know I hate that nigga now and all , but when do you think your gonna talk to him again?" She asked as she sat next to me

I shrugged ," I don't know , I wanna get myself together before o face him again . He hurt me Laur Deep and I don't wanna cry in front of him "

She nodded as she grabbed me into a hug.

" come on girl it's 8:30 am the game starts at 7 pm lets go explore Florida .... Plus I'm hungry "

I laughed as we both heard her belly rumble. " okay let me wake Nori n we can go"

--------
August P.O.V

" she ain't gonna fucking answer nigga " Trav said to me as I sat on his couch calling Teyana for the 35th time today .

"I don't even know why you said what you said to her, what was you thinking ?" He asked looking at me

" man I don't know it was in the heat of the moment . I was just pissed she was still seeing that nigga " I sighed rubbing the top of my head

" you don't trust Teyanna ?"

" man why both of y'all ask me that . I do I just don't trust that nigga "

Trav sighed ." Nigga it has nothing to do with that nigga. It's all about you not getting over your lady relationship and you don't trust T because of that "

I sighed because he was right. With my relationship with India she cheated on me with a friend of me and her  and got pregnant . And here's the same thing happening in the relationship with me and T .

When India did that shit to me it hurt cause I thought I really found a good one. It was my first time trying an actual relationship. So when i found out she was pregnant by another nigga I became numb to everything.

I took her back because I knew I wanted India , I invested soo much time in her . And I knew if I would have broke up with her she would be with her baby daddy and i wouldn't have anyone .

" man I need to get T back " I blurted out as I stood up .

" nigga your ass don't know where she at "

I pulled out my phone and called my nigga sneak .

" hello?"

" ayo sneak if I give you a number you think you can track this phone and tell me where the persons at?" I asked

" fo sho Yung "

I gave him the number then 10 minute later he texted me where the phone was tracked to .

" what the fuck she doing in Florida with my daughter ?" I asked

" damn aug you made he take an early vacation " Trav started laughing