// blood is a bond in itself //

August P.O.V

Today the test results came in the mail. I told Teyana and I was waiting for her to come home from the shop so we could open in together .

" IM HOME !" She yelled slamming the front door .

I hopped up off the couch with the envelope and walked toward the dinning room where I heard her purse being placed . I sat down across for her as she sat.

"That it?" She asked staring at the envelope

I nodded slowly looking down at it in my hands . " yea"

" well what you waiting for open it "
I sighed and slowly went to go tear the top of it open wen my phone rang in my sweatpants pocket.

I dug it out my pocket and it was a number I didn't recognize . I ignored it and went back to tearing open the envelope until my phone rang again.

" yo who dis?" I asked frustrated

"It's Brittany" she said

" how you get my number ?" I asked concerned

" I asked around ... Did you get the results yet?"

" yea I'm about to open them with my lady right now " I sighed

" oh okay , "

" Ima call you back "

" okay " she sighed

I hung up .

" who was that?" T asked

" Brittany " I sighed

She nodded her head and went back to the envelope. I went to tear it up and I started pulling out mad papers.

I scan through them looking for the only answer I really needed right now . My eyes scanned the bottom of the page and it said it in bold letters .

I smiled a little bit .

" what ? What does it say?" T asked trynna read my face .

" she's mine !" I smiled

I looked up at T and she smiled back . She slowly stood up and hugged me .

" I'm happy for you !" She said kissing my cheek then swiftly walked out the room.

I sat there dumbfounded . On one hand I wanted to have another kid and Xaria may have been that gift . But I knew the fact that Teyanna isnt the mother of my second kid was gonna hurt her. I just didn't want it to hurt her this much.

I sighed standing up front the table heading upstairs to our room. I opened the door and I heard sobbing from the bathroom.

" babe?" I asked walking towards the bathroom door

"Yes?"

" open the door "

I heard her sniffle then the bathroom door unlock. I opened it and walked inside . She was sitting on the toilet and her eyes were red.

I pulled her arms getting her from off the toilet. I sat down and made her sit on my lap.

" what's wrong ?"

" I - I just don't want you being the father to someone else's child that isn't mine . I know it sounds selfish but , I just want all of you " she cried

" I know back & im sorry . I'm happy this beautiful girl is my daughter . But I'm also upset it's not you with my second child. But you still have all of me okay?"