//Ultimatums //

(March 16th)

Teyana P.O.V.

"how has it been though?" Lauren asked as we walked around Costco's. I planned to get my mind off the situation with August and that drug dealer, by going out with the kids and and Lauren and her son. Lauren didnt know anything about what was going on and i wasnt sure if i wanted to tell anybody just yet.

"how has what been ?" i asked as i placed some pizza rolls in my carriage.

"you know planning your wedding ?" she cheesed.

"oh , its been overwhelming" i lied. with this situation going on a wedding was the farthest thing from my mind. its like every time August and i are ready to start planning it something happens that gets in the way .

" when is the date ?" she asked as she placed a pack of gusher in her carriage. i peaked in her carriage and she had girls clothes that got me a little confused given she has a son.

"i pushed it up until December. "

"a winter wedding ? thats interesting" she cheesed.

"yea but its not gonna be here , I'm thinking about a Jamaica or Hawaii wedding" i smirked now getting pretty interested in it .

"that would be beautiful " she smirked as we walked down the aisle.

"is there something your trine tell me ? "i laughed

she turned to me confused , " what what you mean ?"

"the pink onesie ? you have a son not a daughter . are you pregnant ?" i asked covering my mouth .

" no no no " she laughed "Jay's sister is pregnant and her baby showers next week so I'm just doing our shopping now " she laughed some more.

"oh "i pouted .

"girl King and Prince are the only two boys I'm pushing out of this " i turned around and watched King and Prince run around playing Tag with Xaria and Nori. i was happy how close Xaria got with Nori. when we were first introduced by her i was kinda worried at how this would be inviting her into our family. but she fit in well. she wasn't mine in blood but she was surely mine in bond.

Zya started crying in her carseat in the carriage causing me to turn around . " you ain't even really crying. you just want mommies attention huh? " i laughed as i placed her pacifier back in her mouth .

"mommy mommy can i get in i tired " Nori said pulling at my shirt . i turned around and picked her up placing her on the side of her sister .

"you wanna get in the back Xaria ?" i asked turned to her now that she was standing beside me.

"no I'm okay " she cheesed.

"okay , if you want any snacks just place them in the carriage okay ? cause this weekend its gonna be an unhooks sleepover. we aren't going out like we always do " she nodded and went off to get some snacks.

i felt Lauren staring a hole in my face and i turned and looked at her . "what ?" i asked in a laugh .

"i just love how you took her in as your own . you deserve mommy of the year" she clapped

"oh shut up .

both her sons were still running around in aisles playing tag with each other .

"you better get your kids for they hurt themselves. " i laughed

"aye they boys, hurting themselves makes them tough " she laughed as we kept heading down the aisle.

"August is still waiting for me to pop out his son. but i don't know if i wanna have another kid" i sighed

"why not ?"

"i just popped out Zya . and i just remembered how painful it is" we both started laughing.

"y'all should wait to do that after the wedding "

"maybe "

"Auntie i want in carriage " Prince said coming over to me .

"get in your mommies carriage " i laughed , he turned around and walked to his mom as she picked him up placing him in the carriage .

"did his dad dress him again ?" i laughed

"you know he did . always trine have his son look like these basic boys out here" she sighed.

"he is honestly too cute in it though" i laughed

"whatever . we ain't gonna talk about Zya wearing an off the shoulder shirt at 1 month old" she laughed as i joined her .

"my baby gonna always be in style no matter the age . " i laughed as we started to head to the cash register.

----------------------------------------------------

That night ...

August P.O.V

I sat in a black van with Sneak as we waited for G Stacks to arrive at the location we agreed on . He had called Teyana's phone back and i had answered. we had set up a time to talk this out so he could respectively leave my family alone. of course i was packing, i knew how G Stacks was and if i said something he aint like he would have no problem popping off. I was ready for any and everything.

"yo there he is right dere." Sneak said pointing towards the black escalade. they liked there lights at us letting us know it was them and i waited for the car to stop and the driver hopped out opening the door for G. his short as jumped out the car. Me and sneak both hopped out at the same time walking over to him .

"woo woo woo August , you didnt tell me you was bringing company " he smirked looking Sneak up and down.

"neither did you " i said looked at his body guard and spotting a guy in the passenger seat. little did he know i have bout three other niggas in the car waiting to pop off.

"Touche he nodded towards his driver, and he nodded back and hopped right back in the car.

"come walk and talk with me Aug " he said as he started walking towards a bench . i followed behind him and Sneak stayed leaned against the car just eyeing us .

"so you wanted to talk .." he said putting his shoe on the bench.

"yea i aint cool with you coming at my family to get to me. if you need something from me come to me as a man instead of threatening my fiancé. " he nodded with his hands up and started laughing.

"ight ight , you got me . Young got some balls now i see. i remember when you ain't wanna sell for me anymore and you thought it was good to just go into hiding thinking i wouldn't find you . remember that ?" he smirked at me .

i sucked my teeth. "man just tell me what you want i ain't here to sit back and reminisce with you "

"You was my bets worker Yung, you always brought back 10 times more money then the other niggas.... but when you left , my money started going down the drain. so you owe me young " he said placing his cigar in his mouth .

"how do I owe you. That ain't got shit to with me. how bout you teach ya lil niggas how to sell " i said crossing my arms over this shit.

"look , i know we both don't want this to get ugly so i got a proposition for you. "

"man i aint-"

"just listen. due to the downfall of my business i need you to sell these last few bags for me. you know like a goodbye sale" he smiled at me like it was a good ass idea.

"what the fuck , nigga what makes you think I'm gonna do that shit. do you not see that i got a career? I' got kids and a family. I'm not going back to that life to get caught and end up back in jail. I'm good. what even made you think i would agree to that ? " i scuffed.

"2 words........ Melvin La'Branch" he smirked finally lighting his cigar .

*******************************************************************************************

Lauren and Teyana's kids in the MM !

*5 more chapters left (FYI) *