// when he's not sorry for hurting you , he's sorry he got caught //

Excuse Mistakes

Teyana P.O.V

I sat in bed with all the food treats you could ever want beside me . I turned in the TV getting ready for the BET awards red carpet came on .

August didn't want me to stay in the house in front of the TV . I told him I wouldn't , but he didn't have to know . I didn't wanna miss his performance or the red carpet.

Just as the show was coming on my doorbel rang. I sighed getting out the bed and answering the door.

" what you doing here Lauren ?" I asked letting her in.

"I tknew you wasn't going to the awards with August so I decided to come over and watch it with you !" She said cheesing.

" why aren't you with ya little football player boyfriend ?" I asked looking at her suspiciously .

" it's his moms birthday so he took her & I didn't wanna meet her yet " I nodded and she followed me upstairs .

" okay thanks for the interview August .."

I heard when I walked back in my room. I ran on the bed and the interviewer was now talking to someone new walking down the carpet .

"Bitch you made me miss August interview " she shrugged her shoulders

"So what it' ain't like you ain't gon see him again he's perfuming "

I rolled my eyes and got back comfortable on the bed.

Awards. .

August P.O.V

"So August how is it to hear 3 songs on your album went gold and one went platinum "

The interviewer asked me on the red carpet. "It's an amazing feeling, to see that my fans accept me how I am . I got love for the Nation"

"That's good . So are there any crazy groupie stories from tour ?"

I laughed nodding my head.

"One time I walked into my hotel room and a girl was in there  I didn't know . I told her to leave and she was trynna convince me she's suppost to be there . Took forever to get her out "

We both started laughing .

"So we have heard on the blogs that you guys are dating . . . So I have to ask , is it true are you guys an item ?"

She asked looking from me to Aaleeyah.

"Actually-"

Aaleeyah cut me off . "This is my boo . I love August his a great person inside and out . We shouldn't have to define our relationship to you guys . All you need to know is our bond is real "

She grabbed my chin and pecked my lips.

"Well there we have it . Thanks Aaleeyah for the interview and U.S. Honestly Lol "

"Anytime girl we gotta keep it real "
Aaleeyah said shaking her hand.

"Okay and thanks for the interview August "

I nodded and turned walking away into the Arena where the awards would be held.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"And the award for best new artist goes to ! ........... AUGUST ALSINA !!"

When they said my name I was star struck. Was I really winning my forts award tonight . It was in believable .