//Thats what Family is for //

August P.O.V.

"your mother?" i asked in shock. back when me and Teyana first started dating i had never met her mother. she had told me that her mother left her and her sister with her father for drugs, and never came back. i felt bad that she ain't have that mother figure and shit and i seen how it was affecting her. but as she grew up and started making her own money and taking care of her niece i seen that the absence of her mother didn't affect her anymore. But now her mother wants to magically pop back up in her life.

"wait how did you get back in contact with your mother ?" I asked now hella confused .

"she works for the guy that i had given the money to. apparently she owes him a hell a lot of money and she begged me that night to help her pay him off. i told her i wasn't gonna do it and i left. " she sighed

"why didn't you tell me this before T , i need you to tell me everything that you know about this man and this situation that your stuck in. "

"thats all i know. i don't know how my mom and my sister got into owing him all this money . but i just know what i told you august i swear." she said as she started winning letting me know she was about o start crying .

"ight ,ight . and you said he sent you a letter that means he know where you live. we gonna have to move. look ima hold onto ya phone for then they call again. but you getting a new phone and number. tomorrow we gonna go house shopping. cause i ain't gonna have my kids in danger .ight ?" she nodded her head as she whipped her tears.

i sighed sitting down next to her and putting my arms around her. " baby you ain't gotta cry i know now and i gotten. my job is to protect this family and thats what ima do . you trust me ?"

she nodded her head slowly .

"right then ...give me a kiss " i said

she smiled as she leaned over pecked my lips. i grabbed her face depending the kiss before the baby monitor went off letting me know that Zya had woken up .

"i got her " she said standing up and heading up stairs .

i sat there contemplating on what i should do about this situation with T. i mean with my career i didn't want anything getting messy but seeing as this shit clearly wasn't going away after the nigga got way more money then he needed. it might be time for me to hit up some real niggas back in NOLA. i pulled out my phone and face timed my homie.

"WAHHHHNNNNNNN!" he screamed through the phone causing me to laugh .

"WAHHHHNNN!"

"Wass popping little cuz , how the fame life been treating you ?" he asked

"it been right i guess" i said rubbing the top of my head .

"naw there something on your mind , lay it on me lil cuz ... I'm fly down there by tomorrow if its REAL serious " he said waving his gun in the camera . causing me to nod.

"yea some niggas that deal been fucking with my girl. i ain't trine show out and all this shit be in the news cause of my career. but at the same time i gotta protect the family man " i sighed .

"yea i feel you blood. yo how bout i hop on a flight tonight with my bro and the goons and we figure out how we finny handle this . cause how you talking something fishy about this. aint you meet your girl in NOLA at first ?" he asked . i nodded my head .

"so what this dealing nigga doing in Atlanta ? they knew she was with you and they may be trine come after your money too . so we finny fly out tonight. we got ya back bro night ?" i nodded as he said everything now making more sense to me.

"ight ima pay for your flight "

"i got money nigga " he laughed

"i know but you coming to help me , the least i can do " he nodded his head .

"aye i love you bro no matter what " he said looking into the camera

"love you too blood " i said before hanging up .

"say daddy i just got all cleaned up " Teyana said walking into the dinning room with Zya on her hip. i reached up grabbing Zya out her hands kissing her cheek .

"you wake Nori up ? I'm trine go handle this phone and house shit asap " i said as i started bouncing Zya on my lap .

"yea she's putting on some clothes now " i nodded . i stood up and walked into the living room and placed Zya on her mat on the floor putting her toys around her as i went to go put my sneakers on to get ready to leave.

"Babe !!"

"yea ?" T asked walking into the living room .

"Sneak and my homies coming into town tonight. so ima have to go pick them up probably late tonight " she nodded her head .

"are they staying here ?" she asked playing with her hands .

"i don't know i was gonna put them in a hotel .."

"no this house is big enough for all them you should let them stay here " she interjected . i looked at her a little questionable . before nodding .

"ill feel much safer with family in this big ole house " she mumbled reading my mind .

i slowly walked over to her grabbing her in a hug. "no need for you to be scared baby , we got you . they can stay here " i sighed kissing the top of her head .

---------------------------------------------

2 am ...

"ight so whats this niggas name what he look like ?" Sneak asked as we sat down at the dinning room table with 3 of my other niggas and Teyanna .

"he's short about 5'6 , has long dreads that reach about mid stomach, he's dark skin. i don't know his name he never told me . " she sighed .

"you remember what kinds card he had?"

"he was driven around by this big bodyguard , it was a black escalade." she pulled out her phone pulled up something before handing over her phone. i picked it up and it was a picture of the license plate. i handed it over to Sneak he looked at it and smirked .

"yea she deff from NOLA" he laughed causing the whole table to laugh as well.

"shhhh my daughter her sleeping , you wake em up sneak you putting them back to sleep " T said as she hid her laugh .

"my bad little mama . well ight me and Yun'g gonna handle this . " she nodded before standing up form her chair and walking out the room.

"so wassup?" i asked.

"yo this is G stacks... remember him from NOLA?" sneak asked .

once he said the niggas name i low-key died in side. G Stacks was the niggas i sold for before my moms kicked me out he crib. once she kicked me out i knew i had to get my life together so i stopped selling for him. anybody that was in the drug game knows that you can't just pick when your gonna stop working for the drug lord.

when i stopped selling for him he sent some niggas to come jump me, i got shot at, and stabbed before i finally was able to leave NOLA and find my way to Georgia to pursue my career. now it seems like he's back for his revenge and was gonna get to my family in the process of this all.

"naw we need to end him bro. he wasn't too happy when i stopped selling for him and i think ow he trynna get to me through my family and i ain't having it. i just had a daughter , now i got three daughters i gotta care for . " i sighed putting my head in my hands .

"its cool young , we gotchu.. you aint gotta worry about nothing but taking care your family . this what family is for . " Sneak said sticking out his hand . i grabbed it and we did our little handshake.

Thats what family is for ...

********************************************

Sneak and AUG & his family in the MM