// When the thing that hurts most is seeing him happy with another girl//

Excuse mistakes

1 month later

August P.O.V

Tomorrow was the day that my album was be in stores. I was happy but also nervous. I was hoping my sales would be good. And Alsina nation real showed out.

I walked into the dark house . It was 11:30 so Teyana and Zen were most likely sleeping. I crept up the stairs into the room I shared with Teyana. She was laying on her side knocked out.

I slipped off my shirt and pants and climbed in the bed beside her wrapping my arms around her stomach . She moved around a little then turned facing me .

"How was the studio?" She asked in a sleepy voice . "It was good , album comes out tomorrow member?" She nodded her head yawning. "I want you to come on tour with me "

It got quiet for a few minutes. Then I felt her sit up and turn on the light by her side of the bed. " I can't " . I turned on my back looking at the ceiling. "Why not?"

"I don't think we should make us public so soon . We should wait till after the baby is born. I won't wanna stress the baby you know , I'm new to this attention thing " she said fiddling with her fingers .

"Is that what you want babe ?" I asked turning on my side . She nodded slowly . I grabbed her hand . " I'll respect your wishes until your ready okay ? " I said kissing her hand .

"Thank you " she said smiling. "So this means your ain't going on tour with me ? You know Ima be gone for two months right ?" I asked .

She sat there giving me a said pout . "See that's why I wanted you to come with me " she shook her head . "Too soon . . You better FaceTime me everyday "

"I will babe " I pecked her lips then layed back down. "Come on I'm tired and you know I can't fall asleep without feeling you next to me " she smiled and turned off the light laying down as I wrapped my arm around her stomach.

----------------------------------------------

Next day

Lauren P.O.V

It was the day of my sons birthday party and I was ready to get it started. I think I was more excited than him, it will be his first big party .

I woke up running to him room. I lightly jumped on his bed giving him kisses all over his cheek. "Wake up big head " i said

"Mommy I tieddddd" he said still sleeping. "It's someone's birthday" I said . His eyes shot open and he rubbed them smiling . I wanted to take him out to breakfast but we woke up at 11:30 so breakfast been past .

Jay didn't want me to help him with the decorations because he wanted me to be surprised as well. I didn't argue with that I could use a break with my baby.

"What you want me to cook you for breakfast ?" I asked . He tapped his chin. "Umm waffles and sausage " I nodded my head . "Order up"

I got up and headed downstairs to cook his breakfast when the doorbell rang. I slowly headed to the door not knowing who could be at the door.

I pulled it open to be greeted by my sons father . "Desean?" I said not wanting to believe he was here at my house . He gave me a small smirk holding a present and some balloons. " hey is he here?" I nodded my head Slowly allowing him in.

I closed the door. "Why are you here ?" He looked down at the presents . "Today's my sons birthday " I crossed my arms . "Yea and his birthday has been on this day for 6 years now . Why are you here . He doesn't even know you "