TROUBLE=UH OH

Sophie: "What do you think the kids are doing?" I asked Dave. "Probably studying with Rick" Dave laughed "I'm sure they're just fine" he smiled.

Jade's pov
I ran upstairs to where the fire extinguisher was. I grabbed it and ran back downstairs.

Only to see the flames getting higher and my uncle Rick screaming histerically like a girl "AAAHH" he screamed.

I put out the flames that was on the table "What the heck?!" I yelled and saw that some of the fire extinguishers fog had gotten all over Eva and Rick.

"I told you I had it under control!" I screamed "I just wanted to help" Rick said "This is why we never let you participate in cooking!" Vince yelled.

We all calmed down and looked at the mess that was on the now burned counter. I sighed in stress "What are we gonna tell mom and dad?" I asked.

"Relax Jade, they'll be back in 11 months" uncle Rick said "I know a guy that can fix this" he said and whipped out his phone.

Vince dragged me into the living room "That was real fun" he laughed "Are you kidding me!? You guys could've burned the house down!" I argued.

"But it didn't and we will fix it in time, mom and dad won't even notice" he said in a cool tone. I rolled my eyes and went back in the kitchen.

"So can we fix it?" I asked Rick "Thankfully yes" he said relieved. I sighed "Well I'm glad that's over" I said "I know, your parents would've killed me" Rick smiled.

We sat in the living room "So...take out?" Rick said "Only if I can drive" my brother yelled. My uncle threw him the keys.

"Are you serious, did you not see what just happened?" I motioned to the burned counter. "Let loose and have fun sis!" Vince pushed me lightly.

I agreed and we left "Do you even know how to drive?" I asked "That's what GTA is for, duh?" He smiled and high fived Rick.

Oh no was all I could think because he started speeding down the road "Wwwooooaaa" was all you could hear "I STILL WANT TO LIVE, STAPH ITT!" I yelled.

Sophie: "Yeah I'm sure everything is under control" I smiled. Dave nodded.