AWKWARD

Months passed and it was now time for Vince and I to go back to school.

I was happy to see Alina and everyone else but afraid to see Mr.Chandler, I haven't talked to him in months.

But we were back and our parents might continue their vacation. I finally got lucky enough to convince them to go back.

No help from Vince, not even my uncle. It was all me. I was proud of myself for actually convincing my parents into leaving.

My uncle would be on his way back and so would my aunt. I was excited. I talked to Vince about the responsibilities we really had to take.

How he had to be careful not to spill our secret out to Alina. Me on the other hand, had to be careful about my distance with Mr.Chandler.

I decided to call him Mr.Chandler after a month of not talking to him. He had no reason to come look for me. I was already set on looking for James and apologizing.

He really must've been hurt after not hearing from me in months. We could finally be together and no one and nothing could separate us now.

There was no reason. That's what it was. There was no reason to have any problems now. We would all be calm and enjoy life for a while.

I smiled to myself after thinking that.

I walked into Mr.Chandler's class and there he was sitting on his desk writing something on his journal. He didn't look up.

I'm pretty sure he heard the melody but he's ignoring it. There's probably a thousand reasons to that though.

I walked towards my desk. Why was he mad at me, I didn't do anything to him. I was unconscious for gods sake.

I started doing my work when I saw a huge shadow on my desk.
I looked up to only see him staring back at me with eyes of confusion.

"Do you need any help on the assignment Jade?" He asked "No sir" I replied and looked back down at my paper.

I heard him sigh and walk away. He then asked other students for help so that it wouldn't look too obvious he was just trying to talk to me.

It was so.....Awkward. That's the word, we had an awkward relationship now, great. I can't handle awkward situations very well.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a brunette "Yes?" I asked.

"Are you Jade Hathaway?" She asked in an almost whispering voice. "Yeah I'm Jade, why?" I said politely "I'm a huge fan of your mom, she's my inspiration, would you mind telling her hi from me?" She smiled.

"Yeah sure" I smiled back. I was used to these kind of things. I was just the awkward daughter of a famous model and CEO. And there was no reason why I was like this. No reason at all.

Thanks for reading- Anna