THE CONFLICT

Rick and I waited patiently. My brother wasn't home because he was on his way to the concert.

My brother wasn't here!!!!!???

I turned to look at my uncle "What?" He asked scared shitless about my parents coming back. "Vincent isn't here!" I yelled. "Aaah crap Jade!" He yelled.

He put his head in between his knees "What are we going to tell them!?" I asked frustrated "He stayed at a friend's house?" He suggested.

"Yeah right! Like they'll buy that!" I said. My parents won't even let us go to the corner alone! I thought for a second.

We heard a knock at the door which made my uncle scream "Deaaaa!!! They're here!!!" He screamed "Relax!! It's just Joseph" I said and got up to open the door.

Joseph was standing there....calmly. I stared at him in disbelief "How are you so calm?!" I yelled at him.

"Relax..they'll have to accept it either way" he said and sat down on the couch "Well since you're all calm, help us come up with an excuse when mom and dad ask for Vince" I snapped.

"Where is he?" He asked "Jade let him go to a concert!" Rick said annoyed "I did not! You're the adult here" I whined. I sat next to Joseph and stared at him with big beady eyes.

Hey the guy loved me and said he would do anything for me. "What are you staring at?" Joseph asked "Never mind its not going to work" I leaned back.

I got up and headed towards the phone "Who you calling?" Rick asked "Alina" I answered.

Alina:Hey Jade, what's up?

Jade: Alina can I ask you a huge favor?

Alina: Sure what's up?

Jade: Alina I'm really sorry I know this concert means a lot to you but is it possible to bring my brother back?

Alina: Jade we're almost at the airport!

Jade: I know....look my parents are going to be home in 5 hours

Alina: Jade why??

Jade: please Alina, I'll try and make it up to you!

Alina: How are you going to make it up to me its fifth harmony!

Jade: I promise I'll let you....meet fifth harmony in person!

Alina: I don't believe you one bit!

Jade: Turn the car around Alina