THE CAVES

I looked at Vince "What should we tell mom and dad?" I asked holding out my phone, ready to dial.

"We're going to the mall with our friends and then to their house" he simply said "OK" I said. I called my mom's cell and told her. She said she was okay with it .

So we headed to the caves. Once we got there it looked rather peaceful but as we got deeper into the place, it started getting a bit creepy.

I felt uneasy "Kinda scary, don't you think?" I turned to my brother "Don't chicken out Jade" he laughed. So did Alina.

We got down and met up with our other friends "Let's split up" Jeremy said "You know what happens when people split up" I raised my eyebrow.

"That's only in movies Jade" he smiled. So they all split up and before James could choose someone I grabbed his arm "We need to talk" I said in a serious tone.

He simply nodded "Okay, see you guys in a bit" Vince said and walked away with Alina. James and I started walking the opposite way from all the others.

Once I knew we were out of hearing bounds I finally spoke "What went wrong?" I asked him.

"Everything went wrong" he said in an almost mad tone. "What do you mean?" I said "I should've never believed you when you said you had a plan" he said

"It backfired when I fell unconscious!!" I yelled. I was tired of him not understanding that I really tried "You fell unconscious?" He asked.

He didn't know?! "Wait a minute, you didn't know!?" I repeated. "No one told me!" He yelled "Well now you know why I couldn't do anything" I said.

"I'm sorry, what happened?" He said calmly "Long story, hopefully I'll tell you in the future..." I whispered the last few words. I could sense something.

He had feelings for someone else now... "Wait a sec, you don't feel the same way still, right?" I said. Afraid to hear the answer I already knew.

"I thought it was best for me move on, I was thinking you moved away or something" he said "Who is she?" I asked "That's really not important" he answered.

"I'm sorry Jade" he whispered. I just stood quiet and looked up at the sky "Jade?" I heard his voice fade away. I felt something shaking me but it didn't wake me up from my trance.

I don't wanna fall in love, I kept singing the song in my head. Then I felt him hug me and that's what woke me up. "I'm sorry I hurt you" he whispered.

I pushed him away "Sorry is not a good word.." I said. That's when we heard a scream. I ran quickly towards the screams.

When I saw my brother jump off the cliff "VINCE!!!" I yelled and jumped right after him. When I landed I saw my best friend laying on the dirt.

"ALINA!!!" I shook her "What happened!!?" I turned to my brother. "She slipped when she was trying to get a better view of the place, I tried holding her but she slipped!!" He yelled hysterically.

I noticed that she made a hole "Vince we have to go!" I cried "What about them!?" He motioned up the cliff. He's right, James would come after me.

"We'll call them to head home once we're on our way home" I said "Mom and dad are going to kill us!" He yelled. "Stop wasting time and let's go!!" I screamed.

He carried her lifeless body and ran towards the car.

What's going to happen?! Was all I could think.

Thanks for reading- Anna