JAMES OR JOSEPH?

I kept looking around for James but still no sign. He ditched me...

The DJ wanted to announce something "Can I get everyone's attention please?" He spoke into the microphone.

Alina and Vince came to my side "He could afford a Dj?" I asked "He's actually being promoted" Alina replied. I shrugged.

"I got a special request from Jimmy-" someone interrupted him "I mean James to play a special song for a special lady" he winked.

"He requested a song for me..." I turned to Alina who was dumbfounded "That's so romantic" Alina smiled.

Soon enough I can't feel my face by The Weekend blasted through the speakers. I smiled because that was my favorite song at the moment.

James found me and tapped on my shoulder "Can I have this dance?" He grabbed my hand "That was really sweet" I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms wrapped around my waist "Just a song I thought you might like" he said.

"It's actually my favorite song at the moment" I smiled "Thank you" I whispered "It's just a gesture of saying, you look amazing tonight" he smirked.

"Thanks" I blushed.Gasp, I'm blushing!! I gotta stop, this is embarrassing!

"Aww, you're blushing" he laughed "No I'm not" I said and looked away "You look cute when you're nervous" he said.

"Shut up" I said. We kept dancing and talking until it was time to go. We met up with Alina and my brother "That's weird, usually these parties end with the cops showing up" Alina said.

"Well considering we weren't drinking any alcohol and the music wasn't loud, they probably let it slide as decent" Vince said.

James and me were holding hands still and I guess Vince noticed "Why are you two holding hands?" He said sternly. James immediately let go of my hand.

"Shut up Vince at least he's a gentleman" Alina said "We should go" James turned to me. Vince interrupted though "Actually I think we should go home and drop off Alina, let James go home by himself, c'mon he's a big boy he can handle it" Vince grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Goodbye James!" I waved as we walked away "I'll see you later beautiful!" He blew me a kiss.

When we were inside the car I turned to Vince "You're so rude Vince" I snapped "Hey I was protecting you!" He said.

We dropped off Alina after that "Supposedly you wanted me away from Joseph, this is your chance" I said "This is the fight" I said.

He looked at me "You're right" he said "Thank you, James and I are going on a date on Friday" I said "Jade-" I interrupted him "This is the fight" I repeated.

We stood quiet after that and we got to our driveway "So you're going out with St. Hillaire?" Uncle Rick popped out from hallway as soon as we got inside.

"Who told you?" I asked "Alina's my friend too" he replied with a wide smile "I think it's cute Jade found someone else who's not Dave's old enemy" Aunt Eva said.

"True, now tell me is he cute?" Rick asked "Absolutely" I smiled "Ooh is he a blonde?" He asked again "Brunette" I answered "Tall or short" he asked again "Why am I telling you this?" I snapped out of it.

"Because I need to know" he said "You'll see him Friday" I said as I walked upstairs. I closed my door and sat on my bed.

"James" I whispered. I closed my eyes and replayed everything he did "I'm going to win this battle" I cheered.

Joseph's pov
She can't fall in love with him! Oh who am I kidding, I've got no control over her.

"If only you loved me Sophie, I wouldn't be chasing your daughter" I whispered and cried again.

Wow Joseph got his heartbroken again but what will he do when he finds out Jade is going out with James? Find out in the next chapter, thank you!