SIBLING LOVE, HOW CUTE!!

I woke up early. I couldn't really sleep, I just kept thinking of what my uncle told me.

This has been a crazy experience to me. I got up and got ready for school, great...

I have to see Mr.Chandler. I threw on a grey sweater, I really wanted to keep it simple.

I walked downstairs "Vince is driving you to school, I would myself but I'm late for a meeting" Rick said.

"As long as he doesn't drive crazy like last night" I said "We said we'd change" he smiled "He doesn't know how to drive properly" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll teach him" he said "What about aunt Eva?" I asked "Out to the hair salon" he said nervously "At this time, it's too early" I said.

"Yeah now shut up and leave" he said playfully "But you didn't hug me goodbye-" I tried "Doesn't matter bye, love you!" He yelled.

Great..."Let's go princess, we're late" Vince said behind me. I rolled my eyes and got in the car "Drive carefully" I said sternly.

"I got this" he said and drove slowly. Good start.

We got there and my whole day went fine until me and Vince were heading to Mr.Chandler's class.

"Ready to see the soul-" Vince began but I cut him off "Shut up!" I whispered "Okay but don't worry I won't let it happen" he smiled.

We got to his door and saw him smiling "Eww" I said "Just act cool" Vince said "Kay" I shrugged.

"Morning Vincent" he smiled and handed him a sheet of paper "Morning Ms.Jade" he smiled. Ugh.

I tried smiling back and grabbed the paper, hurrying inside. Next to Vince and his friends "Cool?" He asked "Yeah" I laughed.

The whole time he'd stare at me. Does he know!? Was all I could think "What do you think Ms.Hathaway?" I heard him ask.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked as I was brought back to reality "See me after class" he said "Way to avoid the man sis" Vince whispered beside me.

Are you kidding me, I can't be near him too long. What if something happens? What do I do then.

The bell rung and I watched as everyone left the class "I'll wait for you outside" Vince whispered "That won't be necessary Vincent, head on to your class now" Mr.Chandler said.

Vince looked at me worried but I nodded to tell him I was okay "What's up, Dude?" I smiled nervously when we were alone.

"Ms.Jade do you realize how behind you are in this classroom?" He arched an eyebrow but didn't turn away from his computer screen.

"Give me some extra credit?" I said "It's not that easy, how about I tutor you after school?" He said serious.

I gulped "After school?" I asked "Yeah just so you won't fail my class and have to repeat the year" he said turning towards me.

"Sound good?" He asked probably noticing me fidgeting. I didn't respond "Are you okay?" He asked "Y...yeah" I replied.

"Very well, we'll start today" he smiled. I gave him a thumbs up "I'll give you a ride home, don't worry" he said "They'll think wrong" I said.

"I got my ways Ms.Jade" he smirked. What? I couldn't avoid this strange feeling I was having right now.

"Call me Jade, sir" I said "And call me Joseph" he smiled back. He got closer to me almost inches away from my face.

The door swung open "Jade c'mon" Vince yelled not caring about....Joseph.

"Coming....I gotta go" I said to Mr.Chand- I mean Joseph "And I'll tell him about later on" I said.

"I'll see you then" he waved leaning on his desk. When I got out Vince looked at me like he was worried.

"What?" I asked "What, you almost kissed him?!" He whispered harshly "No I did not!" I whispered back "I'm going to look out for you" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

"Vince he's going to tutor me after school" I said "No" he said sternly "Vince I'm failing his class!" I yelled "Failing his class or failing for him to sle-" I didn't let him finish because I had slapped him.

"Why do you always think so low of me!" I screamed, tears running down my face "I just want to prevent dad from killing you two after he finds out who you're attached to!" He yelled back.

"But I guess I can't, so do whatever you want!" He screamed and left. I chased after him "I'm sorry Vince!" I yelled behind him.

"I'm just tired of always being treated like a little girl, mom and dad trust you with anything just because you're older!" I yelled.

"It's not how you think Jade, we're just trying to keep you on the right track!" He yelled back "I am, you're just to blind to see it!" I said.

"No Jade, I'm here to look after you, you're my baby sister and I just want to protect you!" He hugged me tightly.

I sobbed and hugged him back. "Thank you" I sobbed "It's called Love Jade, that's what a family does, they keep each other away from mistakes" he said.

"And that man is a mistake" he kissed my head "But I don't love him" I whispered "But if you don't avoid this feeling, it'll grow stronger" he whispered back.

"I'm fighting against it" I said "And I'm in this war with you sis" he said and let go of me.

We started laughing "Let's go we're flipping late!" He said and ran away from me "Wait up!!" I yelled and followed behind.