GET AWAY

We stopped right outside Joseph's door "Hurry Jade!" My uncle yelled as I kicked the door open.

There was dust flying all around the hallway from the broken wood. We ran towards a room in the very back. I saw my brother with Joseph by his side but Alina's body wasn't in sight.

"What did you guys do?" My uncle asked "It's done Rick" Joseph smiled. "Alina's becoming one of us sis!" Vince smiled and hugged me. "You mean Alina is turning into a cyborg?" I pushed him away lightly.

"Yes" he smiled. My best friend and me are going to have a lot more in common. It was scary but thrilling at the same time... The loss of someone close to you is very hard to process but for us right now, she's being brought back from the dead so it's not a horrible thing.

"We have to wait a few hours" Joseph said looking at me now "Thanks Joseph..." I whispered following him into his room. "For what?" He asked "For bringing Alina back..." I said "I didn't do it for you, I did it for your brother" he said in a rude tone.

I didn't want him being mad at me "Joseph I'm really sorry you don't get what you wanted, but I just want you to know that I also didn't get things my way after I woke up..." I said, my voice cracking.

I tried not to cry but one tear managed to escape my eyes "What happened?" He sounded worried now "James...doesn't feel the same as he did before" I whispered "He doesn't like you anymore?" He asked.

"Yeah...he has feelings for someone else now.." I whispered again "I'm sorry" he said "Thanks" was all I could say "Now, what do you want me to do....beat him up for not liking you? or.." He said sarcastically.

I was taken aback from this "Are you kidding me, I just wanted to open up to you!" I raised my voice a little "Now Jade no need to get upset, I just simply don't care anymore.." He said.

I turned around to leave but before I took my last step, I turned to look at him "I just want you to know that I'm like you now...I'm chasing after someone who just doesn't want anything to do with me any more" I said and left.

I went straight home after that. My brother and my uncle stayed there. I took my uncle's car. Walked in, no one was there..I walked to my room and locked it. I sat on my bed and bawled my eyes out.

I was tired of everyone and everything. I just wanted to be left alone. I decided to have a little time to myself. Maybe have a mini vacation to myself. Like my sister does.

I ranged my mum.

Sophie: Hello?
Jade: Mum it's me
Sophie: Jade, what happened, did you find your brother?
Jade: Yeah, he's brought Alina back to life...she's one of us now
Sophie: How!?
Jade: How about I let my brother explain everything when he sees you
Sophie: You kids have me sick worried!
Jade: Where did you and dad go?
Sophie: Your grandparents, they're checking to see what's really wrong with me
Jade: I thought you were pregnant mum
Sophie: False alarm, I guess

After that we said our goodbyes, I asked her if I could take some time to myself and she agreed. She understood what I was going through and she thought it was best for me.

I'm going to Hawaii for a few months. I'm gonna register myself in a school there, so I'll still be caught up in my studies.

I'll also be modeling there.
It was good for me, I really needed a break from everything and this was the best getaway I could think of.

Thanks for reading- Anna
I'm sorry for not posting lately, I've just needed to take a brake recently.