SLEEPOVER

The rest of the day passes without anymore incidents as does the rest of the week.

Then it is Friday evening and the rest of the team should arrive soon at Gibbs' place.

"Gibbs when are they coming?"

"In about fifteen minutes." he answers that question for the third time in the last ten minutes.

"Okay..." Jasmine walks around the kitchen. From the window to the couch in the living room to the door and back to the kitchen window.

"Jasmine can't you sit down for a minute?" Gibbs asks exasperate. " Your walking up and down all the time makes me insane."

"Sorry but I'm exited. It's the first time I have a real sleep over. I don't have many friends you know. My best friend moved away last year and the other teenagers are only interested in looks not in personality. I don't want to be friends with that kind of people"

Gibbs looks at her and his look is kind of sad and proud at the same time. " You really are an intelligent kid."

The girl blushes and smiles a bit, not used to getting complimented. 

"Thanks, Gibbs." He nods and pats Jasmine on the back.

"I will be down in the basement if you need me."

He goes downstairs and the teen resume her walking around the rooms.

A few minutes later the door is opened and Tony steps in.

" Hey!" he shouts out.

"Tony!" Jas runs to him and gives him a hug.

He hugs her back and then goes in the kitchen to put down some of the things he brought with him.

" What have you brought?" Jasmine tries to look over his shoulder.

"Some of my famous DiNozzo pasta, it's the best and I thought this is the perfect time for you to try it and then I brought popcorn for later on when we watch a movie."

"Your the best."

"Hey and what about us?" They turn around to see Abby and Tim standing there.

"Depends on what you two have to offer." Jas teases.

" I baked cookies and Tim got us some ice cream on the way."

"Okay you are the best as well."

"And what am I? Chopped liver?" Ziva asks while carrying a big box full of crisps and soda .

"Hey Ziva." I take the soda from her and put it in the fridge.

"So what am I?"

"What..?" I am confused.

"If they are best what am I?"

"Yeah, we can't be all best. So I clearly am the best so you can only come in the second or third place." Tony puffs his chest out.

"Oh no, I am the best. Tell them Jasy." Abby looks expectantly at the girl.

Oh my what have I started, Jasmine put her head in her hands.

"You know what? No one of you could ever be best because there is me and no one is better than me."

"Is that so..." says a deep voice from behind her. Then Jasmine is picked up and thrown over Gibbs' shoulder.

"Hey let me down."

"Not until you say that I am the best." he says and begins to tickle her.

The teen shrieks and giggles.