PLAYING CUPID...

A few days later Jasmine is back to her own self. She is still a bit withdrawn but with every day her mood improves. Today she, Ziva and Abby are sitting at lunch and making plans for their newest project.

"Have you thought about when and where?" Ziva asks.

Abby claps her hands happily. " Oh yes! I know the perfect place. You remember Gibbs and the director were together in paris? We should make it an noble french restaurant."

Ziva starts to laugh hystericaly.

"What...?" Abby looks confused at her friends outbrust.

"Can you... can... can you really... imagine Gibbs... sitting in a noble restaurant. In a suit and tie and saying please and thank you or pulling Jennys chair out for her. Oh no, Abby, I don't think that would be the right place for him. Jenny would love it though."

"If we do something Gibbs would like we would order chinese and serve it in his basement with an old jar with bourbon right next to his boat." Abby scoffs.

"Jasy, what do you suggest we do?" Ziva turns to the young girl.

She sits there her gaze far away not reacting to Zivas words. Ziva becomes concerned that it was to early to make plans for the director and Gibbs with Jasmines insecurities still on her mind. She reachs over and shakes Jasmines shoulder. The girl shook her head to clear it and came back to reality with a smile on her face.

"Are you alright, tateleh?" Ziva locks eyes with Jasmine to see if she is lying or not.

"I'm good, Ziva. why?"

"You were miles away and didn't answer Ziva when she asked you a question." Abby explains their concern.

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking." And again a smile grows on her lips.

Ziva now completly confused raises her eyebrow. "About...?" she inquires.

"About Gibbs and Jenny. I really wish they get together. Gibbs needs someone in his life and Jenny is like perfect for him. And if you believe what Tony says they already hit it off."

Ziva looks happy the girl infront of her is so different from what she was like a week before, she deserves to be happy and she deserves a real family. Ziva herself knows what she was going through and she hopes Gibbs and Jen would give the girl the love, help and environment she needs right now.

"So I thought we would set them up. Gibbs has to think Jenny wants to talk to him and Jenny has to think Gibbs needs her help with an old case. Then we order their dinner not something simple like pizza but also not too fancy just a nice dinner for two. We will prepare it in Jennys office and with a few candles and soft music in the background everything should go as planed."

"Oh J, you are a genius." Abby practically jumps up and down in her chair. "Now all we need to do is set a date. Any suggestions?"

"I would say we make it the day after tomorrow, it's a friday and we closed our case this morning so if we don't get a new one we are probably able to leave early for the weekend and can call the two back later that night." Ziva states and the other two nod their heads yes.

"So it's settled then. Mission 'cupid' can start now."

The three gave each other a high five and leave after paying the bill.

The girls are lucky the team does not get a new case and Gibbs really sends them home early that friday night.

Jasmine asked him if it was ok that she would stay over at Zivas that weekend. Now the three sit in Zivas living room and dial the number of an italien restaurant. They had decided that they would order a salad and bruschetta for each of them as an appetizer then pasta and steak as main course so they had to share if they wanted both. For dessert they took tiramisu and panna cotta. After they ordered the food they gather all the things they would need like candles and other decoration. Then they drive back to NCIS to prepare everything.

"I hope Gibbs and Jenny already left." Ziva thought out loud.

"The director left early today because of an appointment, I asked Cynthia and Gibbs was glad to have a free weekend aswell so he probably went home shortly after us." Abby reassures.

The three girls go inside and up to the directors office. After they put the things they brought down Ziva starts to give out orders.

"Abby, you wait downstairs for the food. Jas, you will be responsible for the music try to link your Ipod to Jennys computer her password is 'paris' "

"I wonder how that comes" Abby smirks.

"I will take care of the decoration. Everyone knows what to do?" when Abby and Jasmine nod Ziva claps her hands to get them into action.

Half an hour later Abby comes back with two big bags of food and places them on the coffe table. Ziva had already put a tablecloth on it and decorated it with the candles, a bottle of wine and breadsticks.
Jasmine got the music to work and the office is now filled with soft romantic music tunes.

Abby takes the food out of the containers out and puts it on the plates they brought with them. Then she sets them on the table and pushes them around until she is satisfied it looks the best it can.

With big smiles on their faces the girls stand there and admire their work.

"I think we got everything ready now the only thing missing are the two lovers." sais Abby.

"Jas and I took care of that matter Jen and Gibbs should be here in the next few minutes."

Right on cue they hear footsteps coming towards the bureau.

As fast as lightning they leave the room and hurry around the corner. From their hiding place they see Jenny walking towards her office and Gibbs coming out of the elevator. They meet infront of the office door and look at each other.

"You wanted to see me?" They say at the same time both confusing the other one.

Gibbs raises his eyebrow "What!?"

The girls tense and hold their breath. That didn't go as planed. Hopefully they will at least go inside the office.