TIME FOR FAMILY...

The next morning Jasmine wakes up to the smell of fresh coffee and bacon. Her stomach rumbles and she jumps out of the bed.

Entering the kitchen she stifles a yawn and rubbs her eyes. Gibbs chuckles at the sight of her. "Good morning, sleepyhead." he says while cooking their eggs.

"Morning." Jas mutters. She sits down at the table and closes her eyes again.

"Now don't fall back asleep. Today is the day for payback." he grins evily at her when he places her plate infront of her.

"What do you mean, Gibbs?" She looks up tiredly.

"Today is family day. We're going out so you have about fifteen minutes left before I put you in the car no matter the state your in."

Now that wakes Jasmine up, this doesn't sound bad at all. "A family day, really? Do you mean just you and me or..."

"No, Ziva, Tony, Abby and Tim are coming aswell..."

"Oh..." Gibbs has his back to Jasmine but he could hear the disappointment in her voice. He smirks because he knew what she was waiting for. Revenge is so sweet.

"Have you finished?" She nods and Gibbs sends her upstairs to get ready.

Soon the team arrives one by one and they are only waiting for Jasmine to reappear.

"Jasmine, hurry up! If your not down here in three seconds I'll make good of my threat and get you." Gibbs hollers from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay okay I'm coming." Jas stomps down the stairs. Gibbs grabs her arm when she is next to him and pulls her closer to his side.

"Hey cut the attitude. I want to spend a nice family day with you and you're not helping with the way you are acting right now." he whispers in her ear.

Jasmine shrugs and pulls her arm free walking away muttering "It's not a family day like this"

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing." Jas walks in the living room and is greeted by the sight of the team sitting around the room waiting.

"Morning guys." she says sulkily.

"Oh, my lady choose to join us. But what seems to be the problem this wonderful morning with the little miss sunshine?" Tony teases and pulls her down on the sofa next to him.

"Tonyyyyy, let me up." the girl whines.

"No. First you tell me whats wrong."

"Its nothing. Lets just have a good day." she lies and jumps up to join the rest by the door.

"Everyone ready?" Gibbs asks while taking his keys and walking out to his car. The team and Jasmine follow and Jas, Ziva and Abby sit in Gibbs car while the boys would follow them in Tims car.

Gibbs starts the car and five minutes later the questions start.

"Hey Gibbs were are you taking us to?" Abby asks.

"Surprise, Abs" he answers.

"But Giiiiiiiibbs, come on just give me a hint, I don't like not knowing whats going on and you know that." she complains.

"Stop it, Abby. You're acting like a spoilt kid. You don't want me to treat you like one..." Gibbs growls.

Abby pouts and crosses her arms huffing childishly. Ziva rolls her eyes at Abbys antics and Jasmine just stares out her window lost in her own thoughts.

" Are you alright, Jasy?" Ziva nudges the girl to get her attention. Jasmine nods and turns back to looking out the window.Ziva shrugs and sighs. The girls moods are changing so fast you couldn't possibly keep up. Just let her be for now, maybe she'll come around. Ziva thinks.