BATTLE OF WILLS

Gibbs comes back to get Jasmine when it's time to leave.

"Hey Jas, pack your things we're going home."

She stands up and her stomach rumbles loudly.

"I think we should stop to eat something first." Gibbs smiles at the teen.

Nodding Jas walks towards the door. "Bye Jenny, see you tomorrow."

Jenny waves goodbye not looking up from her work.

"You want to come along, Jen?" Gibbs asks but Jenny shakes her head. "No thanks Jethro but I have to finish this."

"Its almost 2200 on the weekend. No reason for you to stay so long. Just come with us, Jen."

"Jethro, I already said that I have important things to take care of."

 Waiting in the doorway Jasmine silently watches the interaction between the two adults.

Gibbs now walks over to Jen's desk and leans on the edge.
"What is so important that it keeps you here after hours on the weekend?"

"You don't  care about politics so you wouldn't understand." Now she looks him in the eyes.

Once again Jas' stomach rumbles and they both look in her direction.

"Jethro, you shouldn't let Jasmine wait. Go on and get her something to eat she hasn't had anything since I took her out."

"Yeah, same goes for you. Now, stand up, get your purse, put on your jacket, march out this door, get in my car and come eat with us."

"What makes you think I have to listen to you?"

Gibbs narrows his eyes before pushing her chair away from the desk and putting himself in front of her.

"Jethro!" the director stares at him outraged.

"You know how this will end, Jen. You never won an argument when it comes to your health and taking care of yourself." Gibbs smirks like an evil cat.

Jenny scowls at him and crosses her arms. The situation is quite comical and the girl almost laughs at the sight of it. Jas can't stop a quiet snort though.
Both Gibbs and Jen throw glares towards the door, where she is still standing.
Then Gibbs turns back to Jen but she just raises her eyebrows challenging him to make the next move.

"For gods sake." Gibbs pushes himself away from the desk and grabs Jenny's wrist pulling her up from the chair and out of her office.

"Jas turn the light off." he says over his shoulder.

When the girl joins them at the elevator Jenny is loudly complaining.

"Jethro! Let go of me. Who do you think you are? I am your superior you know that right?" Jenny tries to tug her wrist out of his grip but doesn't succeed.

"Oh Jen I know. Believe me, I know because you keep telling me just that."

The elevator arrives and Gibbs frogmarches her inside.
She struggles but Gibbs is much stronger than her.

Gibbs doesn't let go of the director until the three reach the car and Jenny is put in the passenger seat and safely buckled in.

"I am not a child, you know that?"

"Sure acting like a spoilt one." Gibbs mutters.

Jenny is about to retort when Gibbs throws the door shut, cutting her off. Huffing the director crosses her arms and pouts. 

Jas, already sitting in the back, has to bite her cheek to keep from laughing out loud.

"So what do you want for dinner?" He asks.