MERRY CHRISTMAS ?

A few month have gone by and christmas was coming around. Gibbs had to leave because of a case but promised Jasmine he would be back in time to celebrate with his 'family'.

"Jas could you give me a hand in here?" Abby calls from the living room.
Jasmine walks around the corner and couldn't help but laugh at the image before her. There stands Abby covered in the decoration that should be on the christmastree that Tony and McGee set up that morning. She was desperately trying to catch the falling bullets while stabilizing the tree that was about to tip over at any moment.

"Stop laughing and help me!"

Jas walks over and tries to pull the tree upright again but instead it slips from her grip and falls over in a green mess on the floor burrying Abby underneath.

In this moment Jenny and the boys walk inside the room and take in the situation.

"Are you girls alright?" while Jenny is concerned Tim and Tony are doubled over with laughter.

" Yes, but I think we need a bit of help here." Abby groans and tries to extract herself from the tree.

Together they are able to pull the tree upright again and an hour later it is decorated and everyone sits somewhere around the room admiring their work.

"Now we are ready to celebrate." Tony sais while wolfing down a gingerbread that Jenny had set up on a plate for everyone to eat. So far most of it was consumed by Tony.

"Hey leave some for the rest of us, you hog." complains Jasmine. " And aren't you forgetting something?"

"There is enough left and what is it that I forget?"

"Gibbs you idiot. We can't celebrate without him."

"He will be here by tomorrow. Just in time for the dinner." Jen intervenes. " And watch your language, young lady."

"Sorry Jenny." Tony smiles behind Jens back. Jasmine sticks out her tongue.

Jenny turns around and grabs the plate, just before Tonys hand closed around an other gingerbread, taking it with her to the kitchen.

" And you had enough of these for now. lunch will be ready in twenty minutes."

Tony huffs and shoots an accusing glare towards Jas.

After lunch the boys and girls did the dishes while Jenny wrapped the last of the gifts.

"Guys look it started to snow." Tim sais poiting outside the window.

All gather around him watching the slowly falling snowflakes.

"What are you doing?" Jenny asks when she comes back.

"It's sowing, Jen." Ziva explains.

"Hey you know what that means, right?" Abby is jumping up and down with excitement, clapping her hands.

Everyone else just looks at her.

"Oh come ooooon." she groans frustrated.
"It's time for a snowball fight"

"Oohh yeah lets do it!" Tony is the first at the door putting his shoes and jacket on. The others follow suit and soon Jenny stands there alone, watching the young ones cavort outside.

The fight outside started as girls against boys but soon changed into a free for all.

Jasmine, thrown over Tonys shoulder, is carried towards a snow pile and pushed into it before he starts throwing snow all over her.

"Hey stop it..." Jas has to cough because she got snow in her mouth. Tony didn't listen he just held her down while she desperately tries to wriggle out of his grip.

Then she suddenly stilled but before Tony had time to wonder why he was pushed to the ground by Ziva and Abby fills his jacket and shirt with hands full of snow.

"Aghh..." Tony shrieks and jumps up and down to get the snow out of his clothes.

The girls and McGee laugh at the stupid movements Tony was doing infront of them.

"So you think it funny, probie. Lets see how funny yout think it is when its your clothes getting soaked." he begins to chase McGee around the front yard.

Jenny stands in the living room with a hot coffee watching and laughing at the playing youth infront of her.

An hour later they came inside dripping from head to toe and freezing.

Jenny comes over to them shaking her head.

"All of you march upstairs and take a hot shower and change into dry clothes. After that come back down here for a movie and hot chocolate."

"I'm first in the shower." Jasmine shouts over her shoulder while running up the stairs.

" No you aren't you take way to long." Tony gives chase but was to late when Jas closes the bathroom door right in his face.

"Open the damn door." he pounds against the frame.

"There is an other shower in Gibbs bathroom use that one." Jenny calls up to them.

Tony turns to walk towards the other bedroom but before he reachs the handle Ziva slips past him into the room leaving him again standing there in the hallway.

Forty minutes later they were back downstairs with Tony being the last one to be able to shower and change.

"What took you so long?" Jen wonders when she hands everyone a mug with cocoa and marshmallows.

"Tony." They all say together.

"Hey you tricked me so I was the last in the bathroom." Tony pouts.

"We didn't trick you, you were just too slow." Ziva points out.

"Ok stop it children." Jenny admonishes.

"Can I start the movie now?"

"Sure Mine." Jenny sits beside the girl putting an arm around her and pulling her close.

After the movie ended they were ready to go to bed.

"Oh wow, look at that." Abby points outside.

The gently falling of snow changed into a raging storm.

"Hopefully Gibbs gets here in time now." Abby thinks aloud.

Everyone watches the weather for a minute in silence. No one was sure if Gibbs would make it home for dinner the following day if the weather didn't improve.

"He has to. It wouldn't be right if he wasn't with us." Jas mutters sadly.

"He will be here in time, he is Gibbs and he's not going to let himself be stoped by a little storm." Tim sais but was not sure if he believes the words he spoke.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!