FAMILY STICKS TOGETHER

"Jenny we need to talk about Ziva. I can see that something's wrong with the girl.", Gibbs says when he walks beside her to the car the next morning.

"Let's go out for lunch today, then we can talk privatly." He nods and turns back to the house.

"Jas! Hurry up or we leave without you."

The teenager appears in the door. "Does that mean I don't have to go to school?"

"Nice try. Get in the car."

Gibbs watches her closely and sees her shoulders slump. He looks to his right and Jenny had seen it too.

"We need to talk with her aswell." she whispers.

"We will, tonight."

After everyone is ready the three leave for school and work.

At NCIS DiNozzo almost falls asleep at his desk.

"Hey, Tony! Tony!" McGee reaches for a pen to throw when his partner did not react.

"Don't even think about it probie!"

"Ziva rubbing of on you?"

"No, Tali heightening my senses."

Before they could talk further the director and Gibbs walk into the bullpen.

"Good morning, Tony, Tim", Jenny smiles at the two young men.

"Morning, director."

"Tony, you look like a ghost. Are you sick?" the director looks closely at the young agent.

"No ma'am. It's just that our nights are pretty short lately."

"That doesn't stop the bad guys though. What have you got on our case?" Gibbs asks and Jenny takes that as her cue to leave them to work and walks to her office.

She does not get much of her work done but comes up with a plan for the family to relax and get used to the new situation.

Not someone to think long on a decision, she reaches for her phone and dials a number she normally would not phone voluntary.

After the call she  walks downstairs to meet Gibbs for lunch.

"You what..., Jen, you can't be serious.", Gibbs looks at her over his menu.

"Jethro,  you said yourself that something's wrong with Ziva and Jasmine."

"But some help with the baby and a bit of talking to Jas should have been more than enough. We don't need a vacation,  let alone with the whole lot around."

"Oh, Jethro, you men are so simple-minded, it's unbelievable. The girls need to get out of here and everyone else could do with a bit of relaxing."

Right then a waitress comes up to them and takes their orders. When she leaves again Gibbs turns back to the director. 

"Not much relaxation when you have to keep an eye on a troubled teenager,  an active and hyper young woman, a childish father, a tired young mother and her baby and McGee. Wait,  are Duck and Palmer coming aswell?"

"We have to ask them later and then we have to book the hotelrooms."

"Oh no, Jenny. You make me go on a vacation with my brood, fine. But then it won't be in a big hotel. You want them to have time for themselves and get used to the new situation?"  Jenny nods. "Then we'll book a little house in the woods, I know the perfect place. No use being served the whole day or being around thousands of of other tourists."