DINNER FOR TWO...OR...

"What do you mean I wanted to see you? You were the one who ordered me back here on a friday night. The first early night in quite a long while I may add." Gibbs growls.

Jenny shakes her head. " No I didn't. You said you needed my help."

Gibbs wipes his hand over his eyes, sighing tiredly. "I need a coffee." Jenny nods. "Me too, lets go inside I will make us some." says Jenny and gestures towards her office.

Then she opens the door and stops dead in her tracks. Gibbs looks over her shoulder inside the room and his eyes narrow while at the same time his lips form into a small smile.

"Jethro, I think we've been played." Jenny has to keep hard from laughing.

"Ya think, Jen?" He remarks sarcastically.

Outside the girls crept nearer to the door and were now as close as they could get without giving themselves up.

"Which ones of them do you think are behind this?" Jenny walks over and inspects the food.

"My guess is on all of them."

"What do you think? Should we eat?" Jenny asks but is already sitting down and taking a breadstick.

"Yeah lets humor them." Gibbs was about to sit down aswell when he turns around again and walks to the door closing it with a loud thud.

Jenny looks up quizzically. He raises his eyebrow as to say 'wait for it'.

"Ugh, what did he do that for!?" Abby pouts.

"Lets go a bit nearer, now they can't see us but we may hear a bit of their conversation." Ziva suggests. As an ex-mossad officer she should have known better.

The three sneak up to the door and press themselves as close at it as possible to pick up on what is going on inside the office.

"You know Jen, I am really glad someone made such an effort for us, aren't you." Gibbs winks at Jenny and she puts her hand over her mouth to cover her laughing.

"Oh yes, Jethro. It's the perfect end for an friday evening."

Jasmines eyes lite up at this words. "Yes." she cheers without thinking.

Abby and Ziva punch her on the arms. "Ow, sorry." she mumbles, rubbing her arms.

Inside the office they heard Jasmines cheer and Gibbs smirks triuphantly at Jen. Then he yanks open the door and in tumble Abby, Ziva and on top of them Jasmine.

"And who have we here?" Jenny asks raising from her sofa and coming over to the pile of girls on the floor.

"Hi" Jasmine says abashed and tries to get up but falls back down when Abbys leg accidently knocks her over.

Gibbs grabs her arm and pulls her up to her feet. Then he does the same to Abby and lastly to Ziva. When the girls stand in a row infront of him he crosses his arms and frowns. Jenny mirrors his position and all of the girls cast their eyes downwards. The two older ones look at each other and smirk while the girls couldn't see them.

"So you three thought it was a good idea to mess with the director and me?" Gibbs begins sternly.

The three culprits look at each other and then back to the ground.

"You know that we could have had important things to do this evening?" chides Jenny next.

"And what would that have been?" mumbles Jasmine under her breath.

"What was that!" Gibbs takes a step towards the youngest.

"Oh ahh nothing."

"I thought so." he steps back again to glare at all three at the same time.