SCHOOL, FRIENDS, FOE

How to dress if you don't want to be noticed but not seen as easy prey for bullying either.

Five outfits are strewn around Jasmines room and the sixth is about to join the others. That moment Jenny choose to enter and catches a black top before it hits her in the face.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I can't decide what to wear."

"Obviously. Why? You never care about what others think about your attire, whats different today?"

"Jen it's highschool, predator and prey, you know?"

"Jasmine, be yourself and you will be just fine."

"Yeah sure..." She grumbles and gets the next set of clothes out just to throw it back.

Jenny rolls her eyes at the girls dramatics.

Half an hour later Jasmine puts her bowl and glass in the sink now ready to leave for school.

Jenny and Gibbs wait for her by the front door smiling encouragingly when she emerged from the kitchen looking again unsure of herself.

"Hon, everything will be allright." Jen puts her arm around the girls shoulder and steers her towards the car.

The ride to school was silent but in the parking lot Gibbs turns around and meets Jas' eyes.

"Jen is right everything' ll work out and before you know it school'll be over and you can come to NCIS." he reaches back and nudges her thight. Jas smiles but it does not reach her eyes.

Gibbs and Jen waited until Jasmine went inside the school and are now meeting with the team in the bullpen.

"How was Jas this morning?" Ziva asks thoughtful of the girl she loves like a little sister.

"Very nervous but she'll be allright." Gibbs assures.

"When is she going to be here? Can I take her out for coffee and a snack"

"Sure Tony. I'm certain, she'll be happy to spend time with you outside of the office." Jen pats him on the shoulder and leaves for her office.

The team is dawdling around for a bit until Gibbs slams his palm on the desk yelling at them to get back to work. As fast as they can they scurry to pretend to be busy but everyones thoughts are with Jasmine and how she is coping on her fist day back to school.

At school Jas met up with Chrissy and together the girls went to their first class. The teacher seemed nice enough when he welcomed them back and everything went well until lunch time.

The two girls find a table and exchange pleasantries with the three girls that were already sitting there.

Just as Jas begins to relax a nasty looking girl with hair styled to perfection and wealthy clothes turns up behind them with a slightly shorter girl one step behind her.

"You are sitting at my place." She snarls.

Jas turns around eying the girl. Then she turns back looking intently at the table.

"Didn't you hear me?" The girl starts to get angry that someone is not afraid of her.

"Yes, yes I did but I'm looking at where your name is engraved making this your seat."

"Who do your think you're talking to? Get up, now..." she screeches.

"Yeah, no one talks with Melissa like this." the shorter one nods so fast Jas is afraid her head will fall down.

"I speak for myself, Sandra" Melissa growls at her 'friend'.

"I'm sorry." Sandra looks at the ground.