Chapter 6

Phil's Pov

Dan was avoiding me for the whole day. But I actually did not mind. I was really excited for my date with PJ. I felt like it was going to be really fun. Maybe if Dan doesn't want to be with me, then PJ might. After school ended, PJ walked home with me and told me he was really excited.He kissed my cheek. Which made me blush. I might actually be falling for him. While I was deciding what to wear for my date. My phone beeped. Dan texted me. That's the first.
DAN :): Hey Phil, I wanted to say I'm sorry for avoiding you.
Me: Its ok. Don't blame you though.
DAN :): Your going on your date tonight right?
Me: Yeah. I'm really excited.
Should I have said that. I don't want to seem like I'm trying to rub it in his face.
DAN :): That's awesome, did you decide what you're going to wear.
Me: Well actually no. I can't decide between two outfits
DAN :): If you want I can help you.
Me: Really?! That would be great. I'll send you a picture of both of the outfits. DAN :): Okay I went to put on my outfits. The first outfit was a normal white t-shirt with black jeans, also black vans. Completed with a beanie. Me: *Photo sending* The second outfit was a black and white flannel with black jeans and white converse.
Me: *Photo sending*

Dan's POV
I waited for Phil to send me his outfits. Is it bad that I feel jealous? I shouldn't feel jealous. I don't like him. Do I? I heard my phone beep.
Phil :p: *insert photos here*
Wow he looked wow. He looks sexy. I mean um he looks really nice.
Me: wow they both look really nice. I think you should go with the 2nd one.Wait where are you going to go?
Phil:p: I think so too. Thanks Dan. Also I'm not really sure. PJ hasn't told me. He just told me what time he's picking me up.
Me: ooh ok.
After that we stopped texting. I went down stairs to get something to eat. I couldn't get Phil out of my mind. I think I do have feeling for Phil. So what does that make me. Gay? Bi? I don't know. Am I attracted to girls. I never actually had a girlfriend before. Yes I know I'm a sad person. I have kissed girls. But never actually gone out with them. Have I ever felt anything with the girls? Don't know. That's besides the point right now. Phil and PJ. PJ and Phil. God it doesn't sound right. Dan and Phil. Phil and Dan.

Phil's POV
I went with the outfit Dan chose. PJ texted me.
PJ: Hey beautiful. I'm picking you up in ten minutes. Be ready.
I blushed when he called me beautiful. Nobody's really calls me that. I mean girls have, but I think they only wanted to get in my pants.
Me: thanks and ok. Can't wait.xx
PJ: me neither. I have dreamed about this day for ages, <3xxx
I stopped texting him and got ready for my date with him. I might be falling in love for him really hard. I was finishing adjusting my hair, when the doorbell rang, I went down stairs and opened the door. My parents weren't home, so I didn't have them investigate me. I saw PJ standing there with beautiful red roses. He looked gorgeous.
PJ: "wow you look stunning."
"Not so bad yourself PJ."
Wow so smooth Phil so smooth. I thought to myself.
PJ: "ready to go."
"Yes."
PJ took my hand and walked me to his car. He opened the door for me. I said thanks. We went to the movies. He really does pay attention to me when I talk to him. When we we're with Jared and them, I rembered I said I always wanted to go somewhere casual. Nothing fancy. We watched a horror movie. Which wasn't always my favorite to watch. When it got to the scary parts. I flinched. PJ puy his arm around me. I felt so safe around him. After the movie ended he took me home. When he was walking to my door. He asked me something.
PJ: "Listen. I know we haven't really talked and been very good friends, but I really do like you Phil. I have always been shy around you, And I have always had a crush on you. So what I'm saying here Phil would you do me the honers of being my boyfriend."
Wow I never knew PJ had a crush on me.
Me: "yes PJ."
He kissed me. Not on the cheek this time. On the lips. Its felt so right.