Chapter 11

Phil's Pov
I wake up to my stupid alarm ringing. Why is it ringing on a Saturday. Wait never mind it's my phone. Someone is calling me. Who would call me at 1-never mind. It's the afternoon and PJ is calling me. I don't want to answer, but I can't let him get to me. I answered the phone call.
PJ: Hi Phil
I hear sobs. Is he crying? He cheated on me. It should be the other way around, but whatever.
Me: May I help you Ligouri?
PJ: Phil, I'm sorry *sobs*. I don't know why I did it. I love you and only you Phil.
My heart hurts again.
Phil: But you still did it. I can't forgive you for that.
PJ: Phil....please take me back.
I feel like crying
Phil: I can't PJ!! Just be with Chris.
PJ: But Phil.
Phil: Bye PJ!! Maybe one day we can be friends again.
I hanged up and got out of bed. I was about to take a shower until someone knocked on my door. Me being lazy, I didn't want to put on a shirt. I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

Jared's Pov
I came to see if Phil was okay. I know I came off as a jerk, but Phil is still the bestest friend you could ever have. I know he really liked PJ, so it must have really hurt. Heart breaks is a bitch. I knocked on his door and waited for Phil to open the door. When he opened the door, he was shirtless. Wooooow. I mean he looks really hot. He has a perfect stomach. Literal goals. I noticed that I was staring for a while. Then I stopped when I heard Phil awkwardly cough. Oh yeah...sorry...um I came to see if you were okay. I know I was going to see you at the party, but j just wanted to talk to you before the party, I said. Oh ok. I was just about to take a shower, so if you want you can wait in my bedroom, Phil said. I nodded and followed him to his room. He looks very attractive. Jared stop! I told myself. I have Dan, that's why I kissed him for a reason. As I waited for Phil to get out of the shower, Dan texted me.
D-boy: Hey luv...wud
Me: Hey beautiful, nothing I'm just with Phil. xx
D-boy: Ohh I was just about to go see him too. I needed his help with something.
Me: Okay, well come over then.
I feel a tad jealous. Why doesn't he ask me for help. After all I am his boyfriend.

I see Phil come out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. When he reaches up for his shirt I could see his v-line. He has a beautiful body. The body that's fuckable. Stop Jared your with Dan, I said to myself. Hey Jared do you mind if I change in here? Phil asked. Yeah I'll turn around, I replied. I turned around and waited for Phil to finish changing. Oh yeah... Phil can Dan come over...he needs your help with something, I asked. Sure and can you turn around now...please. Oh yeah...sorry, I said. When he was done changing, he was wearing black jeans with a red flannel. Wooow you're not wearing all black for once, I told him. Yeah...I'm trying to change my style a little bit, he replied. I giggled. I heard someone knock on the door. I bet it's Dan, be right back...going to get the door, Phil said.

Phil's Pov
I went to go get he door. I knew it was Dan. I really don't want him to be here right now. Especially when Jared is here. I know I shouldn't be jealous. But I just can't help it. Once I opened the door, Dan came in and gave me a hug. Jared's in my room, I told him. He nodded and we both walked up to my room. I left them alone for a while because I don't want to see anything. Phil!! Get your butt in here!! Jared yelled. I ran upstairs and said what!!
Jared: Dan needs your help with something.
Me: With what?
Dan: I need help on what to wear.
Me: Why don't you ask your boyfriend Jared.
I didn't know I said that rudely until I saw the hurt in Dan's eyes.
Dan: Um... I-uh just wanted to ask my best friend, but it's fine. Um... I'm going to go, see you guys at the party.
Just before Dan walked out of the door, I grabbed his wrist. He winced at the pain. I let go of his wrist and told him not to leave. I'm sorry, I'll help you. Dan nodded. Jared just sat there confused.      Go in to my closet and pick whatever you want and I'll tell you if it's a yes or a no outfit, I told him. He nodded and went looking in my closet.

Dan's Pov
After about an hour later of looking for something to wear for the party, I finally chose something to wear. I chose a black t-shirt with a white circle on it with black jeans. Wooow...you look hot Dan, Jared told me. This is the first time I have worn full-on black. I got to say, I kind of like it. I said thanks. Phil seems really sad sitting on the bed, what's up with him? Jared: Um..I'll go pick up the rest of the guys and come back for you guys later. Me and Phil said okay.
So Philly...what do you want to do?
Phil: Did you just call me Philly Dan?
Shut up Philly, I said laughing.
Phil: Whatever Danny....Are you hungry? Sure...can we make pancakes?
Phil: Sure

About 30 minutes later, we made 10 pancakes and half of the batter/mix was all over our faces. Phil looks soo adorable, but I could still see the sadness in his eyes. I don't know if I should ask him what's wrong.
Hey Phil, I said.
Yeah? he replied.
Can I ask you a question?
Um....sure, he replied.
Why do you look sad? He didn't get the chance to answer me, since Jared called me that he was here. Phil just faked a smile and went upstairs to go change, since he had batter all over him. He came downstairs wearing a simple black t-shirt and black jeans. This man can literally rock anything. He had the shirt that I was going to wear in his hand. I put it on and we both walked out the door.