Chapter 18

Phil's POV
I almost kissed Dan. Not saying that I don't want to, but this is not good. Me and Dan being together is not something that should happen. One of us would just get hurt. I don't want to get hurt again. "Phil sweety are you ok?", I came back to reality. To see Dan's mom giving me a worry look. "Oh I'm fine, thank you" I responded.

After we finished eating dinner. Me and Dan went back upstairs. "Look Phil about what happe-" I didn't let him finish as I smashed my lips into his. He was about to start to kiss back but I pulled away. "I'm sorry Dan". I ran out of his house. I yelled 'bye' to Mr and Mrs. Howell. Why did I fucken kiss him? I couldn't help it. I just wanted to know if I truly felt something for him. I did. His lips were so soft and plump. Just like the kiss we had in the closet.

Once I arrived to my house. I came home to a home of silence. Of course nobody's ever home. I went upstairs to take a shower. Once I got out, there was banging on my door. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to check who it was. My phone buzzed, 10 missed calls, 30 messages. All from Dan. I opened the door. "Dan, I'm sorry" I said before he walked in. I started to back away. " I shouldn't have kissed you. I bet you only came here to scream at me and ask-" "shut up" Dan said, pushing me up against a wall. " I don't care that you kissed me ok"

"But Dan-" Once again I was cut off. As dan put his hand on my mouth and stared into my eyes. Without saying anything. He started to remove his hand and lean in. He kissed me. I kissed back. The kiss got a little bit more heated. "I have been wanting to do that for a long time" Dan said. "Me too."
"Phil...?"
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry for everything. I should've believed you from the beginning."
"Dan it's ok. Don't worry, I don't care anymore. I'm just glad I finally got to kiss you without us being drunk and in a closet" I responded
"Phil... Would you like to of being my boyfriend?"

"No..." I responded.