Chapter 17

Phil's POV

"Ow ow ow PHIL!!!!" I heard Dan yell. We're at a piercing place. Since out of no where he wanted to get his ears pierced. "I'm right here Dan. I'm not going anywhere." I said grabbing his hand. Dan held my hand tightly. His face is scrunched up and his cheeks are red. He looks really cute. I mean in a non homo way. I have no physical attraction to him. Ok maybe I do. But he can't know that. "Phil... Its over, you can let go of my hand now." He said blushing. "Oh right I'm sorry" I responded letting go of his hand. He kissed my cheek and said "thank you though." I blushed. I won't lie, I did feel fireworks. I know cliche but I did. "Thank you for bringing me by the way. I think I look pretty good" he said. I couldn't help but blush, he looks hot. "You look adorable." He blushed this time. "Thanks"
*****
"Bye Dan" I yelled as I walked away from his house. Just in one day. Me and Dan almost kissed. He kissed my cheek. He has really soft lips. Just as I remembered from the closet. I miss this. I miss us. We used to be the best of friends. We stopped. But we're half way there again. I'm going to take a shower. As I was about to take off my jeans I remembered I had Dan's flower crown with me. I forgot to give it back to him. Shit... Well I gue-
My phone's ringing. PJ? Why would he be calling me. Especially at 9? (Bold=PJ normal=Phil)

"Um hello" I asked
"Hi Phil... How are you?"
"I'm fine. How are you?
"I'm ok. Um well I was calling because I just really want to apologize to you. For every-
"PJ stop. It's fine. I forgive you. Don't worry about it." I answered truthfully.
"Really? Why? All I ever did was hurt you"
"No you loved me though. Maybe not for along time. But you made me feel loved. I appreciate that.
"I really did love you Phil. Chris was just in state and I felt bad. Like you did with Dan. But along the way. I developed feelings for him. It wasn't suppose to lead to a kiss. Or a least I should've broken up with you. I think that would of hurt less.
"Yes, that's true but you helped me along the way"
"How?"
"You helped me find out who I really lover and with that. Its the best thing anyone could ever give me"
"If you don't mind me asking. Who do you love?"
"I won't tell you exactly who. But I fell in love the same way you fell in love with Chris."
"Oh... Wait! Do you mean-"
"Yes, also nice talking to you PJ *laughs*"
"You too Phil. Friends?"
"Yes PJ. Oh I know you hang out with him. I swear to god if you tell him I'll hurt you."
"Phil you can barely hurt a fly... "Laughs" but I wont . I promise. Bye Phil."
"Bye PJ"

After I hanged up with PJ. I took a shower. And played random games on my iPhone. *vibrate*

Dan:): want to work on the project tomorrow after school?
Me: sure. Where?
Dan:): my house? Or your house either one would be fine with me. Just a warning my parents will be home tomorrow. So if you're ok with my mom and dad bugging us every second then you'll have fun.
Me: sounds fun. Your house.
Dan:): ok my house it is. Goodnight Phil.
After that I fell asleep....

****next day****

Dan's POV
I got ready for school. As I was walking to school. I saw Phil walking across the street. Should I catch up to him? Fuck it. Why not?
"Phil! Wait up!" I yelled as I ran to him. He turned back and looked to where I was coming from. "Hi," I said. Hi," he replied.
From there we just walked to school together and talked about the randomness of things.

School was ok. It went by pretty fast.
Which doesn't happen so often. So I was grateful.  Phil and I are walking to my house. Technically Phil hasn't met my parents yet so I'm pretty terrified.  "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yelled through the house. "Kitchen" they yelled backed. I walked into the kitchen with Phil following. "Hi um I brought a friend, we have to work on a project" I said feeling nervous. They looked up and stared at Phil then smiled and walked over to him.
"Hi Mr and Mrs. Howell. How are you doing today" Phil said. "You sound so formal, call us by our first name" my mom said to Phil. "Jennifer and Peter" my dad continued. "Oh ok, Hi Jennifer, Peter." Phil said again.  "Will you be staying for dinner, Phil?" My mother asked.  "Um, I'll ask my parents" he said walking into the living room, making a phone call. "So um what do you think," I asked my parents.
"Besides the intimidating look, he's sound really polite and sweet" my dad says. "Plus he's cute my mom" says with a wink. "Mum! Stop!" I semi yell. My mum puts her hand up in surrender and says 'alright'. Phil walks back into the kitchen "my mom said if it was ok with you, then yes." He replies looking at his hands. "Then its a yes" my dad says.

After a while of Phil getting to know my parents. We went upstairs. We're sculpting our favorite parts of Japan. At one point Phil and I went to reach for the scissors at the same time which caused us to touch hands. I felt butterflies in my stomach.  He looked up and I looked up, our eyes met. His beautiful blue sea eyes staring into my chocolate brown eyes. He started to lean, as did I. Our face was a few cementers apart.

*KNOCK*

We looked over at the door. My mom was there with a huge grin. "Dinners ready". She said as she closed the door.
"Well let's go to dinner then" Phil said standing up. With a huge blush on his face. "Yup, let's go."