Chapter 15

Dan's Pov

I haven't been to school about a week. I haven't slept in a long time. I just want to friends with him again. I miss him. I am actually happy that I get to be partners this time. He's coming over tonight. I'm in P.E. now. I forgot my sport kit, so coach me sit out. Honestly I think he just saw how tired my body was. There was two guys walking up to me. It was Chris and PJ. "Hey" I said looking down at my lap. "Hey Dan" they both said. Over the week Chris, PJ, and I have been hanging out a lot more often. They are really cool guys. PJ and Chris are so cute together. "Have you guys started talking yet," PJ asked sadly. PJ really misses Phil. They were really good friends. I looked when I felt something touch my head. Chris took away my flower crown. Threw it at Phil who was doing push-ups. He stopped and looked up. He looked around to see I don't know what. Phil wrapped it around his wrist and continued doing push-ups. "Thanks a lot Chris," I said sarcastically. "He'll look for you and give it back," he said. I rolled my eyes. We sat all together for the rest of the period.

Phil's Pov

I saw a flower crown land in front of me. I kind of already knew who it belonged to. I put around my wrist. "Phil" this really annoying girl said to me. "Yes?" I replied slightly annoyed. "What are you doing after school. My parents aren't home," she said batting her eyes. "Hey guess what I'm gay. I don't go for girls." I said. "How come a guy as hot as you be gay," she asked. I hate these kind of people. "Well I am, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to change," I responded and walked away from her. I took of my shirt as soon as I entered the locker room. Some freshman was staring at me. I decided to somewhat "flirt" with him. I winked at him. He blushed. I think it's adorable when someone shy blushes. I walked to my locker. I put on my clothes and stare at my wrist. This blue flower crown is something that I don't want to have with me. "Hey yo Lester," I heard someone say. I quickly took off the flower crown and put in into my pocket. I yelled " what" back. Charlie walked up to me. "Did you that Jared and Dan broke up," he said. Wow they broke up. Well I don't care honestly. Never did. Now that's a lie that I can't even believe. "Oh hmm...I'll ask if he's okay later. I responded with no emotion. He nodded and walked away. I pulled the flower crown out of my pocket and whispered "sorry" to it. I know it's not going to do anything, but I just had to get it off my chest. "Hey Jared," I said as I was walking to him. He responded with a sup.  "Are you okay? I heard you and Dan broke up." I asked. He nodded. He didn't look sad at all. "He just wasn't the one for me," he replied. I nodded.
**After School**

Dan's Pov
Phil's coming over today. I honestly don't know what to expect. My parent aren't home today, so that's good. I'm kind of jealous of Phil's snakebites. He looks hot with them. I want piercings. I think I'm going to wear piercings. After like 5 minutes later, I saw Phil walking towards my house, since I was looking through the window. Hopefully we'll be friends again....