EPILOUGE

10 YEARS LATER

Dans Pov

Me and phil have been together for 10 years now. I can't believe we lasted this long and we're still going strong. After we graduated high school, we went to college together. He got a degree in media and I was suppose to get a degree in law, but I dropped out. It just wasn't for me and I just ended up taking a gap year. Just figured it wasn't my ideal thing to do in life, but I found this place called YouTube. Just to say its very addicting, but soon later I decided to start making videos. As a little hobby, but I didn't expect to become popular.

Phil and I moved in with each other after college. It was the best decision of my life. I get to live with my best friend/boyfriend and see him everyday. It's quite fun.;) We have had some fighting here and there. Ones including Phil's drinking problems, other me talking to strangers a lot. Phil gets jealous easily. Don't blame him though I do too. Once he was talking to this girl at a coffee shop. The chick was pushing her boobs in front of his face. Phil wasn't really doing anything about it. He was just sitting there and staring. She gave him his number. Which he excepted gladly. That was one of our biggest fight we actually have ever had. It leaded to me leaving and staying with my parents for a week. But we eventually got through it.

On our 5th year anniversary. Phil proposed. It was such a romantic night. He set up everything so beautifully. I went to visit my parents for a while. My mom was sick so I went to see her and help her get better. When I got home all I saw were rose peddles leading from the hallway to get to our house, to the front door. Once I opened the door, there was no light except candles. The entire house was being lighten up by candles. A bunch of rose peddles on the ground. When I walked into the living room, Phil was standing in front of a dining table that I didn't know we had. Candles and peddles surrounding it. He looked so beautiful. In a all black tux with a red tie. I ended up feeling bad because I didn't get him such a big gift. Just a new phone since I broke his old one. He just laughed and told me it was fine.

After a delightful dinner. He said he had to ask me something very important. He said it was fine if I said no, he thought I would think we were rushing it. Boy was he wrong. Once he got on one knee and pulled out the ring. I jumped up and said YES! I didn't even let him finish his question. But he didn't care he put the ring on and picked me up and kissed me passionately. Let's say that was an incredible night. ;)

To this day, we are on the verge of adopting 2 children. One girl and the other a boy. We decided on the names, James and Sophie. We thought that it was time. We moved out of our tiny apartment and moved into a house. We also have a dog and a hamster. (It died very soon)To say our life has only barely begun but so much has happen. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

I guess after a while of having things different from how you would have it regularly. It turns out that it's a good thing. Not having it normal.  Well that's all.

THE END

WOW WE FINALLY ENDED THIS BOOK. THIS IS LONGEST BOOK I'VE WRITTEN. IM GOING TO MISS IT 😔. 😊I HAD FUN WRITING IT. I KINDA WANT  TO DO A SEQUEL. BUT I DON'T KNOW. SHOULD I?! ANYWAYS, THANKS TO MY FRIEND FOR HELPING ME ON THIS AND EDITING IT FOR ME.

THANKS FOR READING ❤️