CHAPTER 20

Dan's POV

"Im in love with you"

That made my heart explode with happiness. I placed my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. His eyes sparkled. His eyes are so beautiful. You could go swimming in those eyes. I leaned in, until my face was only a few centimeter away. I could feel his breath on my lips. I leaned in and closed the gap between us. FIREWORKS exploded in my stomach.

We could of gone like this forever, but I remembered that Pj was behind us. Standing there awkwardly. I pulled away from Phil and pulled him into a long hug.

"I freakin love you so much Phil", I said as I pulled out of the hug. "I love you too"

*****************************************

PJ left an hour later. We basically just watched tv and ate food. Pj left, so me and phil can have some "alone" time. But I think he just wanted to go be with Chris. He was staring at his phone a lot and smiling.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too"

We kissed. But it wasn't like any of our other kisses. This one was more full of love and lust. The kiss got heated pretty fast. Our shirts were on the floor.

He kissed down my jaw to my neck. And sucked on it. I tried to hold in a moan but failed. He giggled.

"Upstairs?"

I nodded fast. I wast so desperate for him.

He picked me up and my legs were around his waist. His hands were on my butt and our lips were never parting. Let's just say this was the best night of my life.

********
I woke up feeling really sore. Phil was next to me having his arms wrapped around my stomach. I unraveled myself from him and went to the restroom.

Once I turned on the bathroom light. I saw my neck,chest,stomach. All covered in love bites (hickeys). I smiled to myself. I'm his and he's mine. Don't know for how long though. But hopefully for a pretty long time.

This made me realize that maybe being different isn't always a bad thing.

THE END