Chapter 7

**4 months later**
Phil's Pov
Its been four months since me and PJ have been dating. Me and Dan have been talking a little more than before. Mostly on the phone, not face to face. We think its for the best. Jared would be pissed off if he were to see me hanging out with Dan. He wouldn't hurt me, but he would hurt Dan. I think he knows that emotional pain, hurts more than physical pain. I would not be able to see Dan get hurt anymore. They actually stopped hurting him. This new kid name Chris came to school around a week ago. Jared and the rest have been beating him up. I see PJ stare at him alot. Like the way I use to stare at Dan when we used to beat him up. But I don't think there's anything to be worrying about.

Me and PJ are going on a date later tonight. Im going to tell him I love him tonight.

This boy has really stolen my heart. *vibrate* I checked to see who texted me. It was Dan.

Dan :): Hey Phil, I heard you have a date with PJ tonight.

Me: Yeah. I'm going to tell him I love him.

Dan :): Oh sweet. Hope you have a good time.

Me: Thanks. Dan do you want to hang out when I get back. You can sleep over if you want to.

Dan :): Sure. That sounds fun. Tell me everything ;)

After that I started walking to PJ's house. It was like a 10 minute walk to his house. So it wasn't so hard. Once I got there I was about to knock on the door, but I saw Chris there through the window. He was crying and

PJ was comforting him. They were so close. Im not really a jealous person bu-. He kissed him. PJ kissed Chris. Not on cheek. A full on kiss. They are making out. I wanna cry. I wasn't thinking. I just opened the door and walked in on them kissing. PJ saw me and looked shocked.

PJ: uhh Phil it's not what it's looks like.

"It's not what it looks like!You fully made out with him."

PJ: what are you doing here?

"We were suppose to go on a date tonight! But I see you got that handled. I don't even know why I was going to tell you that I loved you. You obviously don't. "

Chris: Phil listen I'm so so-

"Shut up just shut up Chris. We're done PJ. I regret these 4 months. I ignored Dan for you. "

Yeah that's right, Jared wasn't the reason I didn't hang out with Dan. PJ was.

PJ: I'm so sorry Phil. Please forgive me.

"!Fuck off!"

I ran out of the house and texted Dan.

Me: Dan... Are you there
*5 minutes later*

Dan :): Yeah sorry I was taking a shower. Is you're date over? How was it.

Me: Please come over Dan. I really need a friend rn.

Dan :): Yeah sure, be there in a bit.

Dan's POV
I wonder what's wrong with Phil. I grabbed my jacket and ran to his house. Once I got to his house, I knocked on his door. It took him a while to open the door. When he finally open the door, his eyes were bloodshot. He looked like he's been crying. I pulled him into a huge tight hug and whispered in his ear "what's wrong".

Phil: p-p-j h-he c-c-ch-heat-ed.

That bastard, does he not know who he had. I been crushing on him hard lately. Not just because he was taken. I honestly liked him.

Me: That jerk. Are you ok Phil.

Phil: Don't leave tonight.

"I wasn't planning to. I'll make you some hot chocolate yeah?"

He nodded and sat on the couch, hugging a pillow. I feel bad for him. He really did love him. That's all he'll talk about. PJ this, PJ that. It would get annoying sometimes. But it made him so happy so I was happy. I can't believe PJ would do such a thing. I wonder who he cheated on with.

"Here you go Phil."

I handed him his hot chocolate and sat next to him on the couch.

"Thank you dan" , he replied.

"If you don't mind me asking, who did PJ cheat on with?" I asked cautiously.

Phil: Chris Kendall

Wow. PJ has a good taste in guys. Chris is hot. Not like I would fuck him hot, but like hot hot...um nvm.

Me: I'm so sorry, PJ doesn't deserve someone as good as you.

Phil: Thanks Dan.

I just nodded and dranked my hot chocolate.
"Hey lets play a game to get our kinds off of this. Um, how's truth or dare?"

Sure, Phil replied.