Chapter 19

Dan's Pov

"No," Phil said with no emotion.

"Oh okay then, I'll just leave," I said walking to the door. I was about to exit the door when Phil grabbed my wrist. He was smiling, I gave him a weird look. He pulled me in, our lips only centimeters away, " I would love to be your boyfriend" he said, smashing his lips into mine.

We kissed for I don't even know how long. All I know is that we are on his bed, both shirtless. And out of breath.

"Well that got heated fast", Phil said.

We heard the door open downstairs.

Shit!" Phil half yelled/whispered.

Phil got up from his bed and got his shirt and throwing me mine.

"Ok um what's going on?" I said putting on my shirt. I sat straight up on his bed. As he sat on his desk chair.

"Phil, I'm home" I heard coming from downstairs. "Upstairs Mom!" He yelled back. A minute later Phil's mom was in his room. "Oh I didn't know you had company," his mom said. "Dan right?"

I nodded.

~~~~~~

After a few weird chats between me and Phil's mom. She walks up to Phil and whispers in his ear. Not exactly sure what, but something along the lines of 'home, leave, happens'.

Not really certain of what that even means.

"Hey um want to go to um- " Phil was acting strangely. I think I should leave. He seems a little uncertain right now.

"Phil I have to go home. My mom said that I have to be home for dinner now. I'll see tomorrow at school." I said.

"Oh ok. Sure." He went to kiss my lips but I tilted my head and he just kissed my cheek. I walked out and headed for my house.

~~~~~

I'm on my bed. I'm just staring at my bedroom wall. Thinking if me dating Phil is a good idea. Is it bad for me to doubt myself? I love him. I won't lie and say that I don't. It's just that I don't know how it will work out. I was about to take a shower. Until I heard a knock on my door. I went downstairs to answer it. Pj.

"Hi Peej, come in?"

"Hey Danny

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you here?"

"Phil"

"What about Phil?"

"You two are dating right?"

"It just happened today, how do you know"

"Phil told me. He's really happy. Happier than I have ever seen. Was is about you Howell that makes him really happy?"

I blushed. I make him happy. I make Phil freaking Lester happy.

"Idk but I love him so much"

"Why did you leave"

"My parents wan-"

"They aren't even home Dan"

"Shut up"

"Why did you leave"

"Because I have doubts! Ok I'm sorry but I do. I can't help it. I just feel like one of us is going to get hurt and I'm most likely to be the cause of it."

I was on the edge of crying. I don't want either of us to gets hurt.

"Phil you can come in now"

I looked up to see Phil. He looked sad and he had a bruise on his cheek. I got up quickly and asked him what happened.

"Nothing," he said. He hugged me and kissed me soft, but full of love. "I won't hurt you," He said softly.

"I'm in love with you."