Chapter 3:

(Picture of Mercedes^^^^)
As you probably already know from my phone conversation, that I have a daughter named Mercedes Royal Iglesias-Brown. I am also with the rapper or singer Chris Brown. I have been with him since 2012. Mercedes Is 2 years old. Her birthday is August 29th 2013.
****phone rings
Me: Heyy Carmello
Carmello: Hey Q
Me: what you been up to??
Carmello: My usual and missing my best friend.
Me: Aww love you to
Carmello: I'm guessing Chris isn't around
Me: why do you say that Mr. Trouble Maker
Carmello: Funny Q, at least I'm not the only trouble maker. And because your able to talk to me. Also because you were able to say I love you in a friendly way.
Me: Do you always have all the answers.
Carmello: Yes I believe that's what always kept us out of trouble when we were kids.
Me: Ha just go ahead and take all the credit Mello. Anyway why the sudden call??
Carmello: Are you going to the party tonight at August house.
Me: Yea Kuchie already brought that up.
Carmello: Ok I'll see you there. Guess who's gonna be there.
Me: Who
Carmello: Trey Songz
Me: Ok why do you feel the need to tell me that. I know we had something in High School. He was my first my first love but still. I'll talk to you later Chris is walking in with Mercedes.
Carmello: Ok tell my God-Daughter I said hello. Bye see you tonight.
*******-- Phone disconnects
********--Front Door to Quelani's penthouse closes.
Hey babe Chris says kissing Q on her cheek
Hey that's all I get, a kiss on the cheek??? I'm just playing. What have you been up to Chris??
Nothing much at the studio writing a song for my girlfriend. Chris says getting closer to Q
Oh really what's it called?
It's called Liquor. Chris said
Well that sounds like something. Let me hear what it sounds like so far.
Ok Chris said
Chris starts singing
" there's something in this liquor, The air is getting thicker, I can't help but to stare at you. Oh yeah, girl what did you do, to me. Did you slip up in my cup girl.? Because I want you. Yeah I had a little bit too much girl. So come over here. There's something in this liquor the air is getting thicker. All I want is you. This something in this liquor I'm looking at your figure."Chris stops wel that's what I have so far. Chris said.
I love it.