Chapter 5

Chris POV:
-------my phone rings
Me- hello who this
??- boyy guess just kidding its Brianna your high school best friend.
Me- ohh its you how u been bri
Bri- good good same ol'. I was. Wondering if we could go get something to eat go somewhere in town. I'm here for some busiennes for a while. We need to catch up.
Me- ok this bar/lounge place called The Bar chix  just opened, do you wanna go there tonight. It's owned by Trina Braxton.
Bri- sure what time
Me- 9:30 I guess
Bri- sound good see you then.

Tbh I don't know if I should tell Quelani, I mean she mad chill and all pus she not the jealous type but when u catch her in a mad mood everything changes. I'm a keep it on the down low for right now. Not like it's a big deal anyway right???....
----- Quelani walked in on the phone with some bags from the mall.
Quelani POV:
(Phone Call)
Me- Heyy Aug
Aug- hey beauty I want to take you up on that offer
Me- what offer???
Aug- the painting my house offer.
Me- sure il do it just get the paint unless you need help with that as well.
Aug- you think your so funny. Can you come over say round 8 or 9. Whatever is better for you.
Me- ok I'll be there round 9. This should be exciting see you later then.
-----phone disconnects
August POV:
I'm a be straight up honest I'm in love with Quelani. She has my heart and then some. Only if she knew. Chris one of home boys so I ain't going to violate the bro code. Well unless she broke it. I've never seen anyone like her. The way she carries herself, the way she smiles at the ground when she's embarrassed, her eyes her hair. Everything is perfect about her. I really know how to paint and all that I just want to hang out with her. You feel me. Oh you know what I forgot she's loyal, she's not the jealous type. She gets me and she is really chill.