Chapter 12

Yea bae what is it?? Aug asked with a concern.      Me: Remember how we were talking about having a child of our own.
A: Yea
I handed him the result of the blood test from the doctor.
A: oh my god Q. I'm going to be a dad. I look at Mercedes as my my own but. This child will my own, my blood. If it's a girl were going to name her
           Cleo! Tequila! We both said at the same time. Aug what about Tequila Cleo?
A: I like that
I gotta run. I have to go meet Nicki to discuss her wedding. I'm taking Mercedes with me. Mercedes lets go. Mercedes where did you get that outfit from ma ma?
Auggie bought it for me. He said I could change into it Mommie. Mercedes said. She looked so cute Aug got her a white leather jacket, with a white tu-tu, a white t-shirt and white flats. (The kid in the photo for the chapter. Which is North west in real life)
40 minutes later

Me: Hey Nicki
Nicki: Thanks for taking me. I love what you did with your office.
Me: Thanks
Nicki: By the way the dress fitting is tomorrow. I have a special dress for you since you are my maid of honor. So the flowers are supposed to be spray painted Aqua/turquoise. I swear Q if this wedding is not perfect I'm going to be the saddest girl in the world.
Me: Roger That. Everything will be perfect I promise. You know when I promise something I won't give up until I fufill it.

I finally got home it's been a long day.
August: Q I was thinking maybe tomorrow we go out on a date, something like that just me and you.

Me: I would love to.
------------------------------------
Guys sorry for the short chapter. Just really busy right now but chap 13 will be longer. I know I'm just speeding to different times of the day. Just bare with me right now. But thanks for reading my book so far and always if you think I should edit something or you want a character in the book basically anything let me know. Smooches- KC