Chapter 16: Drama

She got a little bit of drama with her friends. No need to pretend. She got a little bit of drama with her friends. Tumblr dreamin ridin in a Benz. You don't smoke, but it's cool while you're friends. Silvercity with your girls on the weekend. - Roy Wood$ ft Drake.
Today I decided to go out. I have a concert tonight. I'm so exited my tour is finally done ugh i miss everyone and FaceTime is not cutting it. Me and Fetty are really good friends now I haven't talked to August. I know I'm going to have to. I gave birth to Tequila Ayannah Princess Aslina. Of course I'm going to have to face him at some point. After all the birth weight I hired an personal trainer while I was on tour. My body has popped back into place. Shoot I look even better. So I'm backstage in my dressing room. Getting ready for my concert. Fetty said he's coming. Everyone is coming. I'm so excited. I wore a short black leather dress with black leather pump boots that come above my knee. I dyed my hair lavander, purple. I left my roots black because I like the look. I did my make-up because I don't like how those stank make-up artists do make-up.
Ms.Iglesias it's time for you to go on. The stage manager or some lady I forget what their called.
Ok I slid my boots on. I grabbed my mic. I was in the mood for purple so I grabbed my purple mic. I started walking towards the stage. I walked on the stage. Hey everybody how are you guys doing tonight. I'm so happy to be home and to perform for my people.

August Aslina POV-
Me and my home boys are at this place/hang-out where performers and singers perform. Tonight should be a fun night. I walked to the front of the club if that's what you want to call it. I heard a familiar voice on stage. I stood in front. I saw Quelani. She looks better then ever. I noticed her look at me. I really miss her. I haven't had any girl in my life after her. I just can't. I saw a man approaching the front row, when he finally got to the front row he stood right beside me. Yo Fetty Wap what's up dog love your song. Yo you August Aslina as in the man that broke shawty's heart. Man she perfect you are the dumbest man I ever met. She would of took a bullet for your dumb self. But as they say another mans trash is another mans treasure. Fetty said with a smirk on his face. Well is that why she is waving at me.( Quelani smiled and waved as she sung). Nah Bruh she ain't waving at you. Is you dumb or somethin? Fetty said laughing.
Well guys I want to thank you for all your support wouldn't of made it without y'all. I have to thank a special person in the crowd that has changed my point of view and changed me for the better. Quelani said into the mic. See she talking to a youngin. I know she missed me like I missed her I said. We will see about that. Fetty said.
With that said Fetty Wap please come up here. Fetty walked on stage. Fetty you have been here through it all. You haven't judged me at all. You don't even care that I had a baby with the guy I regret August. When you met me TT(tequila) was in my stomach that didn't stop you. So with that said will you be my bae Fetty? Quelani said.
Fetty: Of course!
They kissed. It made me feel sick. I noticed I was crying.