Chapter 20: Love Robbery

I got my heart stolen by from a robber with some high heels on. There's nothing I could do. Couldn't stop her from leading me on. It's a love robbery. It's a love robbery. It's a love robbery. This song was set and it was picture perfect when I met her. She has me thinking her and I was going to be together, forever. Wait you thought this on the first date man I know, it's like she got me hooked right away . I couldn't see it coming like a surprise punch. Its a hit and run. I'm at the police department, broken hearted. Trying to figure out how it all started. 5'2 with some attitude, it's all good cuz honestly I think it's kinda cute. Last seen in a little black dress watch out for them eyes, cuz she's armed and dangerous like pow hit you with that one shot. love robbery x kalin and Myles.

Bae the someone is at the door. I heard Fetty yell. Can you get it? I asked him. Yea sure if you want me to answer it just coming out of the shower. Ok fine I got it. I opened the door. Hey Aug. Man y'all take forever to answer the door. He said annoyed. What's up Aug? Well I came here to see if I could the kids to the carnival? He suggested. Umm actually we were going to take the kids later. He can roll with us. Fetty said coming downstairs while putting his shirt on. Is it cool with you? Yes. I'll be back later. Aug said. Aug we can pick you up. We are going to the beach after. I'm taking the beach Jeep. Ok see you later. I walked upstairs and heard Zoovier and Mercedes arguing. Hey kids behave. Play nice. They stuck their youngest out at me. That's how you guys feel. I said messing with them. I went into my bedroom and got into the shower. When I finished in the shower I got dressed in a white croc top with a blue shirt floral skirt, white sandal heels diamond earrings, the engagement ring August proposed with around my neck and my silver watch. I straightened my hair. (Outfit in mm). I got the kids dressed. Fetty are you ready? I'm a be in the car with the kids. Actually I'm going to go pick up Aug and then come back and get you. Ok he replied. I buckled the kids in. I hopped in the drivers seat and turned on the radio, and drove off. 679 came on. Mercedes and Zoovier started singing the lyrics. I arrived at Augs house and honked the horn. He came out wearing electric blue True's a white Marilyn Monroe t-shirt, and his blue and white gammies. He got in the car kissed the kids foreheads. He then kissed my cheek and said hey. Hey Aug. I know by Trey Songz came on. I started singing the lyrics and twirling my hair with my left hand and my right hand was on the steering wheel. I stopped at a stop sign. I grabbed my Gatorade and drank some. I put it back and drove to drop Brooklyn at Fetty's moms house. When I got there I got out and dropped off Brooklyn. Hey mama Johnson. Hey baby. I hugged her. I gave her Brooklyn. She told me a joke. Bye I said laughing. I walked to the car laughing. Gold Slugs came on the radio. I sang along with the lyrics. You mine came on. Me and Aug started singing. I got home and called Fetty and told him to come outside. He came outside wearing purple/blue robin jeans, a white tee with a selfie of me and him on it. He got in the the backseat. Valet came on. I got hype. I was dancing and singing the lyrics and acting crazy. Ohhhh lets ride out got the car outside if you with. Fetty's part came on and I got extra hype.
Tell the valet guys go get it, cuz it's ZooGang. Aye I just fell in love with the west side; you got everything that guy can want, I just wanna put you on. Aug changed the station. Man I should break your hand for that. That was my jam man. Little girl you were screaming the lyrics. Show me came on. I turned it all the way up. I started swaying side to side while one hand was on the steering wheel, the other was twirling my hair. We got to the carnival. I unbuckled the kids. Mercedes ran to August and jumped on him. Daddy Aug! She screamed. She wiggled out of his grip and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the entrance. I held TT and Fetty held Zoovier's hand. He put his free hand around me. Ooo cotton candy! I said as I got excited. What do you guys want to do first? SpongeBob Zoovier and Mercedes screamed. Fetty can you take them? I'm going to take TT to the bathroom so I can change her and take her to the baby baby rides. Ok Augs going to come with me. Me and August walked off. How's everything? Aug asked. Good what about you? I've been better, You look good though. He said. Thanks. Ooh Ferris Wheel! I said in excitement. Can we go? Sure but don't you have to change Tequila? He said. I lied. Let's go. We got in line. We sat down on the ride. We went up. It started swinging. I got scared. Aug I'm scared. I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him. He leaned in and kissed me. Aug! Sorry. He replied. It's ok. There's nothing to be sorry about. Hey tomorrow do you and Tequila want to have dinner with me and my nieces tomorrow? Aug asked. Of course.