Chapter 17: as I am

I am not looking for someone to buy my lovin. Don't spend any money on me boy. I don't need nothing. I hope you know, and don't take it personal. When I say that you are acting cliché. Anyone can buy me anything. And any man can buy me hold a car some rings. As I am x Kehlani (Quelani in the book).
Quelani's POV:
So I'm supposed to sing two more songs one I choose and the other one you guys choose. So for my choice... I got cut off by Fetty babe let me sing this song I wrote for you. You can sing the chorus with me if you want. Fetty said. Ok I guess that's my choice. Fetty take it away. Hey guys this is my new song Time. I wrote it for Q.
(On the road, I'm tryna get some money. Tryna get some time to spare. Tryna show you how much I love you, how much I care. No wonder why these girls be hatin their ****as be acting funny. Drove my mama crazy. I jugg her then finessing. I got sache on my neck. Come jugg with me baby. Whip it good. Make it finger licking baby. I wish he would try to take you from me.I'm tryna get some money. Tryna get some time to spare. Tryna show you how much I love you, how much I care). Awww thanks bae. So the dj will call out some songs the song that gets the most screams will be sung.
New York Raining! The crowd goes super crazy.!!!!

679 by Fetty Wap!!! The crowd goes a little crazy.

Or her famous cover too Kissing on my tattoos by August Aslina. That she sang and doesn't know went viral on YouTube. The crowd goes crazy the same amount as New York Raining!!!!
Guys there's  a tie so that means I have to sing both ok. Hit the music dj.
Hey Quelani August in the audience sing it with him. The dj said. The crowd goes crazy saying yeah!!!!
Ok if it's ok with August.
August comes on stage.
August: hey Q. I see you did a cover to the song I wrote for you a while ago.
Me: I guess so.
Alright hit the music. Me and August start singing.
(Baby I don't blame you, for being in the club and getting all the love. Cuz your so beautiful, God made you to show it off. I ain't ever been the jealous
Type. But I want you too myself mhmmmm I can't lie. I know we don't want no one thing baby if you change, cuz when I be with guys/girls I be thinking bout you. When you be out on dates you be texting me too. Telling me to come pick you up when she drop you off.I pray to god she ain't breaking you off. I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos. I don't want nobody but me talking to you til you fall asleep).

******1 hour later*******
Good show guys!!! I'll be in my dressing room if you need me. I walked into my dressing room. I took off my clothes. I was in my under clothes. I couldn't find my sweats and my tee-shirt. Some knocks on the door.
Come in! It's probably Fetty or the stage lady bringing Mercedes and TT. So I didn't care if I was in my under clothes. The person came in. I thought it was Fetty but then I smelt the aroma and smelt Michael Kors Colonge. The only that wears that is August, because I got that for him. I remember that because he was like Q this is gay I'm not wearing Michael Kors Colonge. Mk is for girls. He wore it because he loved me. August! What are you doing in here? 

Aug: the question is why are you answering the door dressed like that?

Me: Why are you all of the sudden acting like you care?

Aug: I never stopped. Now can you put some clothes on. I can't take you serious like that.

Me: I'm looking for my clothes. I thought you were Fetty or the stage manager bringing Mercedes and TT.

Aug: speaking of my kids we need to work this out. I love you Q. I was drunk. It was a mistake. I'm sorry. Please. I can't even bring another girl into my house. I miss laying next to you. I miss Mercedes running into our rooms. When we were trying to have us time. I miss you being annoying. I miss you being unorganized but keeping everything clean at the same time. I really miss your cooking for a fact. I miss me annoying you. I
Miss getting you mad. But of course not fully mad. You get a cute vein on your forehead. I miss all your flaws. I love you. No one can love you like I do. I miss you never being jealous. I miss you fighting chicks and being quick to tell someone off if they mess with you the kids and me. I miss you being my ride or die girl. I know for a fact you still love me. Otherwise with that temper and the patience you have when it comes to guys you would of been kicked me out.

Me: I laughed and then started crying. I love you with all my heart. I want to be with you but I can't. When it comes to me being in love with you probably not. You hurt me really bad. I've dealt with guys like that all my life. I told you in the beginning I only had a little left in me. That if you hurt me once I would be done. I love Fetty. I'm in love with Fetty. I'm sorry. I hope we can still be friends. I not saying we won't get back together maybe at some point in the future. I need to heal.

Aug: Ok tomorrow we have to work out something with the girls. I got an appointment tomorrow with a lawyer. Bye and here's your sweats. You always put them in a plastic back in your bin. Love you forever and always. See you tomorrow.

Me: Bye. Love you forever and always. Ok tomorrow text me the details. I'm going to un block you right now.

*******Next day*******

I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got dressed. (The outfit in the mm). I straightened my hair then used my curling wand on my hair. My hair is a lighter purple with a bleached blonde and my roots are black. Fetty got the girls dressed. Love you bae. I see you later. I said to Fetty. I picked up Tequila and Mercedes ran to me. Here I am Mommy! Mercedes screamed. Let's go. Bye oj Fetty! Mercedes said to Fetty waving to him. Where did she get that from? I asked Him as I laughed. I think she heard someone call me zoovier and she heard oj. Fetty said. Ok bamonos. Rapido Mercedes. Si yo se. Mercedes said. Yes I taught her Spanish she talks Spanish to me and my family. They got in the car. Mercedes buckled herself in. I buckled in Tequila. I put the radio on Mercedes started screaming the lyrics to every song that came on. Tequila was smiling and clapping. Oh lord tequila finds this amusing. I wonder how she is going to be when she's her age. We got there. August was outside waiting. When we pulled up he hugged me and kissed my cheek and got the girls out. Mi padre!!!!!! Mercedes screamed. Hey bae. August said. I love you bae Mercedes screamed. Is she always screaming he said to me. She's at the screaming stage. I got used to it it doesn't bother me. Hi baby hi Tequila. Im your dad. August said. It was the cutest thing ever. He wouldn't let her go. August gets to have the girls in the weekend and I have then during the week. We signed the papers. Bye August. Can I keep TT for the day can bring her to your house later? August asked. Yea I should be home by 9 pm. If not Madeline the maid or Brian the cook will be there. They can take her. I have to go somewhere. Bye Bae! Mercedes screamed to August.