Chapter 18: You

You the one that I need. You the one made for me. Treat you like royalty baby, jus for your loyalty baby. You my only priority baby, Thanks for supporting me baby. You the one that I need, you the one made for me; I don't want nobody else, I don't need nobody else, if it ain't you (you you); you are the the reason all these girls get mistreated. You the one I been needing, you the one I believe in. Girl I love you too pieces. I know you feeling the same inside, the kind of feeling you can't deny. x You O'shea

***********2 years later**********
Quelani POV-

Babe I'm back. I said as I was walking into the door and put my keys on the table.
Fetty- Hey Babe. How was the gym. He said as he walked in the kitchen holdings Brooklyn.

Me- Good I truly need to burn this baby fat because Brooklyn was a heavy one. It's because he has your big head Fetty.
Daddy Zoovier said.
Fetty- yea.
Zoovier- Cedes said I have a big head like you. Why you gave me a big head?
Mercedes- you do. Right bae!
Me- meita yo se. Se Bueno.
Mercedes- But bae he started it. He said I'm not pretty like you. Can you check my homework. I love 1st grade mommy.
Me- Ask Fetty. I have to get ready and I have to get Brooklyn Tequila and Zoovier ready. You and your sister going to Daddy August House since it's Friday.
So to catch y'all up Tequila is 2 now. Mercedes is 6. Zoovier is Fetty's son that he had with this girl who he used to be with that died. He is like a son to me he is 3. I practically raised him. Blood don't always make your family. I had a baby boy with Fetty. His name is Brooklyn. We call him baby Zoo. He is 3 months. August has this little thottie that he messes with. I still have the ring I wear it on a chain as a necklace. I got dressed and got the kids dressed. Well the boys are staying home with the babysitter, but I'm taking Brooklyn with me. I have a party that I'm planning today. I also have a show tonight. The girls are going with Aug.

Hey Aug. How's everything? Good. He replied. How's that thottie that you with? Well you know Thots will be Thots. He said. I should be asking you how are you doing? You always burn the baby weight right off. I'm good. Fetty's good. Brooklyn is good. So you finally got a boy. He said. Yep. Do you want to see him? Yea of course. I mean he's going to be my stepson when you are done with Fetty. Your funny. How do you know that's gonna happen? How do you know you still have a chance? I asked laughing. Well one if I didn't you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove it. Two you have the ring I proposed with, around your neck. Three I know you. He said being sure of himself. I grabbed the ring that was hanging on a chain. Whatever Aug. If you allegedly know me so well, you would of known that if you cheated I would be upset and end our relationship. Here are the kids I'll see you later. Are you going to the party later? He asked. Of course I'm performing there. My phone rings.
Me: Hello Nash. What do I owe for this call.
Nash: Your manager moved so you have a new manager Jordan.
Me: So my new manager is Jordan? I don't get any say in this right?
Nash: Yep Hun. Be here in 10 the max.
Me: Bye smooches boo.
Nash: Bye Hun.
Bye Aug. I really have to go. See you tonight.

I finally got to the studio.
I walked into my studio room. I saw a tall light skinned guy. He was cute. He had on a see through shirt I saw his tattoos. He had a few. Team light skin. Tatted like a Mexican. Nah I'm messing with y'all.

Hi you must be Jordan.
Yes, you must be the beautiful Quelani. Boy shut up. I said laughing. Call me Q. Everyone that is close to me or friends or fam call me Q. Now listen, I'm all about my career I have three jobs, so I don't come here to play games. You come here to do your work and be my manager or you can leave threw the door you came in from. Capish? Don't get me wrong we play and act like fools here, but we have work to do. Can't deal with that. There are thousands that would love to be my manager. Let me see your phone. I said to him. He dug in his pocket for his phone. I since our calendars. Now you know my schedule. I expect updates every time something gets changed or added. My kids doctors appointments any family events I expect to be on my calendar the minute you find out. Whenever someone wants something or wants to schedule something they will call your phone and my phone. So don't ever try to play me and mess up my dates or appointments. Is that all? He asked. Yes. I hope we can be friends in the meantime. I probably sound scary and all that but I'm not. It's all good I've dealt with way worse. He said laughing. Let's get to work. By the way come by my house later so you can drive with me to my show. Wear something clubish. You get what I'm saying. Yes I do. Phone rings.

Hey Fetty. Ok. Yeah. I know. Wow. I'm on my way now. Bye. Bye Jordan. See you tonight.

Later on at home-
That's my boy Mommy loves you. Mucho. Yes that's right! I said to Brooklyn as he held onto my finger. Fetty I yelled as I walked up the steps. Mommy oj Fetty is in his studio. He said to get you. Mercedes said. Ok thanks honey bunny. Fetty are you going to my show tonight? Yes but I will be late. He said. Ok I'm going to go get dressed. I put Brooklyn and TT in their cribs. Cedes I'm going in the shower. Behave. I got in the shower, got dressed (outfit in the mm). I saw a black and yellow Lambo pull up. Bae Jordan is here. See you later. I put on my red bottoms. I dyed my hair red. I grabbed my clutch kissed the kids foreheads and walked out.

Sorry for the long delay but I will put out a preview of a chapter I'm going to write in the future. I have been really busy so I haven't had time to finish this chapter. Hope you liked it. I would love to hear ideas you have for the story, and or people you want in the book. Anything you feel just message me or comment. I am always active on this app but sometimes I don't edit because I don't have the time. I am truly working on that.

     - Smooches💋

            - Katalina/Kateri