Chapter 4

Q do you wanna go out tonight go to a restaurant the movies and then the beach to look at the and a late dip in the ocean. I hope that was how you would of liked it to be said. We always do what I want and you never complain. Your loyal your greatful I appreciate that. So I want a night where we do what you want. Chris said
Aww thanks bae I would love to. Of course I would do that for you I love you.
So is that a yes for tonight Q?? Chris said
Like I said I would love to but I promised Kuchie I would go with her to this party. Also Meek Mill said he wants to propose to Nicki at the party tonight. I wouldn't dare miss that. I would love for you to come with me to the party. I heard the paparazzi is gonna be outside. You know how much I like when paparazzi takes photos when I look good and when I'm going somewhere where all the other famous people are. So what do you say???

Ok. Of course I would go with you. Chris said. *******Chris phone rings
****5 minutes later****
Q I can go with you but I have to leave early. Chris said
Ok bae long as you are there for some period of Time. I can bring beautiful Mercedes to my mom's house.

1 HOUR LATER****
Not to brag but I look good. I have on my Black and White Coco Chanel two piece skirt and Croc top set, with my Red Bottoms Pumps, with my makeup on point. I have my long hair straight. I have red lipstick on. Chris has on his Black and white coco Chanel two piece set pants and t-shirt and his red black and white Jordan's on. We look like one of those paid power couples.
30 MINUTES LATER*****

Chris parked my red Lamborghini. He escorted me out of the car, grabbed my hand and started walking towards the entrance. Which  was blocked by security and paparazzi. We stopped and took some photos. Where I saw Kuchie.
Kuchie rolled her eyes at Chris. Hey girl Kuchie said
Hey Kuchie take some photos with us for the paparazzi. After we finished with the paparazzi we all walked in me and Kuchie went towards Trey Songz and Carmello Anthony. Chris went to his home boys, I mean I think that's what he calls them. I really don't know these days but whatever.

I hear a voice talking to me the male voice said "Hey you look gooddd, well honestly way more then good but you get my point." Your such a ladies man. You have some way with words, saying as I turn around to see who this person is. August Aslina wowwwwww. I would of thought you would of been good when it comes to confronting girls.
August: I am you were so focused on that drink that you weren't really listening to me. I'm quite the ladies man. If I could say so myself.
Me: If that's what you want to go with, ok. You have a nice place. You just need me to decorate it.

August: Ok tell me when you want to decorate.

Me: Ok but do you even know who I am???
August: Of course how could I not, your Quelani. Your a singer and your a model. You were in a couple
Of trey Songz videos. Weren't you in Fetty Wap's 679 video?? You were the main girl right??
Me: Yes I was. How did you know all of that??
August: I could never forget a beautiful face and body like that.
Me: Aww thanks. Your not to bad yourself.
August: thanks what's your number. So I can call you to let you know when you can come and decorate.
Me: Ok there that's it. It's under Q like the letter Q. I'm gonna go back to Chris. See you later.