Chapter 15: Whatever You say!

Girls this party is turnt! Turn up. Me and all the girls went out. I decided I need a drink. Omg I almost forgot my outfit for the night. I wore a open split dress, with some open toe classy sandal heels.(outfit in the mm). I walked over to the bar there was only one seat open next to this guy with ombré short braids. This other guy was two seats over from the other guy with the braids. I sat in between. I sat down and sighed. Can I get a dirty martini and a shot of Henny?
??- Wow ma someone tick you off, you had a bad day or is this your party regular order?
The guy I was sitting next too that had the braids that I thought looked familiar is Fetty wap.!!! It can't be in like his biggest fan. Q keep it cool, keep it cool you got this.

Me- Funny. In fact hilarious. Is that always how you approach girls that you know are way out of your league?? Or are you just naturally stuck up? Which one Fetty??

Fetty Wap- well someone put a dent in your rarri. If you must know this is all me baby. Go big or go home. Hey Quelani can we take pic so I can make girls jealous. He said mocking my song Jealous.

Me- Aww how cute is that all you could come up with. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Is the only way to make your song a hit by always saying yea baby or 1738 or even aye, and honey the whole trap queen phrase that you always use is kinda old. ( I'm totally bugging right now I love his music and that totally makes his song)

Fetty- ooh lil ma got a dark sassy attitude side. I'm digging it.

Me- thanks I think. Your not so bad yourself.

Fetty Wap- You look really good tonight ma. I actually love your music. I was testing you. I only truly like girls that you can't push around. A girl with a flip side. A girl with an attitude that triggers when someone starts or try's to push her buttons. Ma you passed that test. Congrats.

Me-  Do I win a cookie or something. I'm messing with you. I'm like your biggest fan, if I say so myself. Siri calls me Ms.Wap. That probably sounds stocker type. Sorry bout that I'll go.

Fetty- nah ma don't go. I think it's cool. Maybe Siri can predict the future. You wanna dance?

Me- of course.

------- 1 hour later ---------
Here's my number. I said as I put my number in his contacts.
Fetty- Ok. He reads the the contact name I put down. Ok Ms.Wap.

Me- Siri might predict the future right??? I said as I walked off into my car and sped off. I'll text the girls and tell them I left.
------
I pulled into my driveway to see August car and some other car. Here we go tonight's going to be a blast. I said to myself being sarcastic. I walked into my house to see Fetty and August sitting on my couch. Tonight is going to be a long night. Lord please help me.

Me- what do you want August??
Aug- I'm sorry.
Me- You wasn't thinking of me when you was with that other girl. Now we're you. Get out I screamed! Don't ever show your face to me or come to my house. Otherwise my glock can solve that problems real quick. Understand? If you even think your ever going to see this baby you have another guess coming. Don't try me August. Don't even think about playing with me. You'll end up a dead man. Now get out! I yelled again. He left and sped off.

Sorry about that. What are you doing here Fetty?

Was that enough drama for you guys? Trust me there is more coming to you guys. Every 100 likes rates comments and people who view or add my book to their library I will publish another chapter. So start getting that up. Can't wait to publish!
       Smooches
           --Love your girl K.C