Chapter 7

(P.S All songs are not written by the character this song is by Kehlani who is one of the people Quelani is playing)

I saw August watching me as I sang. When I finished I walked out. That was really good. I love it. August said Thanks August that truly means alot. Well I better get home. I wanna surprise Chris. See you later Aug.
I'm in my Red Lambo. I finally got home. The door was open the alarm wasn't on so Chris must be home. I quietly walked into our room. I'm doing this to surprise him. I finally got there to the room to see him cheating with Brianna (Rihanna).

Chris POV: I saw Quelani. She ran out. Quelani wait!!!!!!!!!! I guess she went to her house. I messed up. I mean I wanted to tell her I wanted to be with Brianna, but I didn't want her to catch us. I wanted to tell her myself but it is what it is.She has Mercedes. I haven't seen her in a Month. Tomorrow I'm going over to pick up Mercedes.

Quelani's POV:
I don't want Chris anymore. It doesn't hurt anymore. I don't really love him anymore. At the same time it still hurts because the fact he was with another, who was also his ex. Even thought I don't love him he should of told me I wouldn't have missed him for a second. I wanted to end it, so I can be with August who I Love like no one else. It hurt so bad seeing him with someone else, that I wanted to be in his shoes for a week. I've been over a few of my friends houses's. I went to Carmello's house, Drake's house and Trey Songz house. I needed different views of the situation so I went to their house's and I talked to them all. They really helped with the situation. That's why I love them.

August POV: I haven't heard from Quelani. Maybe I did something or maybe she going through something. Well there is only one way to find out. It's 11 pm. It really can't wait I need to know what's going on. I really love her. I finally got there and saw her car in he driveway. I knocked on the door. She opened the door with her robe on and holding Mercedes.

Quelani's POV:
Boy what are you doing here this late.

August POV: Well you haven't been answering and I didn't know if there was something wrong.

Quelani's POV:
Aw how thoughtful. I'm fine now though. Come in its pouring. I don't want you to get sick. Boy you had to know a major storm was coming this way tonight. You still came here. Super cute but stupid at the same time. Just saying.

August POV:

I walked in. So what happened?? I caught Chris with his ex Brianna, who flew in the other day. He didn't know I knew. I thought he was loyal to me I guess not. Quelani said. Yeah I guess not.

Quelani POV:
Our conversation (we still at my house)
Me- hey mr.Aslina
Aug- yea
Me-(I think I'm actually going to tell him how I feel) I L- ------ interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Chris I sighed
Hello Chris I don't want to hear it I'm done.
Chris- Good because we're done. I'm with Brianna I have been wanting to tell you that.
Me- ok no problem bye
(Back to me and August's conversation)
August- what were you saying Q???
Me- ahhhhhhhhh well I I um (I got quiet trying to think of something instead of what I was really going to say) um I was going to say you have to stay here tonight. The weather is bad out there.
Aug- Roger that Q (I knew she was going to say something else. But what) I guess I'll sleep on the couch then.
Me- never would I ever let you do that. You can sleep with me in my room. Don't get any ideas sweetie.
Aug- Roger that captain.

An hour later we both got in the bed. I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling. I had a lot of stuff on my mind. He was laying on his side. I thought to myself I sleep the same way or I sleep on my stomach. Chris hated that he said I took up all the room in the bed. He just so big. He blame everything on me. Bish bye.

Another conversation between me and August.
Me- hey August
Aug- yea
Me- earlier I was really going to say that I really have strong feeling for you. I could even say that I love you.
Aug- I wanted to say the same thing to you. I love you to.
Me- I was actually going to leave Chris that day at the studio. I want to be with you.

Aug- I want to be with you too. Ok. Let's get some sleep and talk about it in the morning.