Chapter 6

I really like August. I think that the whole don't mess with August thing is a misjudgment. He is a really good singer. On the other hand I'm with Chris to be honest there's nothing left with Chris. It's all dry.

Chris Pov:
Brianna Brianna. Wow I remember her I used to have a true thing for her. I still love her. Never stopped. I'm with Quelani though. Our relationship isn't really anything anymore. I know she with August. I was with Rihanna one of my ex's. She don't need to know that.

Brianna POV:
I know Chris is with Quelani but they probably not going to be together long. That's where I come in. Anyway so I'm getting ready to meet Chris at The Bar Chix. I have on a shirt that has a slit down the middle down to my stomach. I have on a tight fitted skirt with a slit on the side, with my Red Bottoms.

Quelani POV:
I'm getting ready to go to August house. I have on Black short short's with a red lace short croc top with my long hair out with my green grey and red obey hat with some Jordan's on. I got to August house we both had on the same sneakers. We started painting, I'm kinda short so I was standing on my tippie toe's I could tell August was looking at me. You wanna go get lunch? August said. Sure.
------phone rings
Me- hello
??- hey it's Chris
Me- hey bae
Bae❤️💋😍- They want you at the studio pronto. To record the song you wrote.
Me: Ok I'll be there in like a hr.
----phone disconnects
Hey August something came up. I gotta head to the studio to record the songs I wrote for my new album.
Ok Q can I go with you? August said. Sure.

------ A hour later-------
I get there and I hug the receptionist at the studio. Who is a friend of mine. Your room is open. You still have the keys?? The receptionist Miley said. Yes I do Miley. Bye
I sat there and August was behind the glass listening. Me still trying to get the lyrics flowing in my head, I see August staring at me. I laughed.